Our average clan combat level is 90+ and we do have a clan bank
Do NOT Post Here If Your Not Going To come To events OR Be Active Dont both Registering!!!
Remember to say Steven B13 recruited you, when posting application
TIME ZONE :GMT/EST/ALL
Forum Link: http://s12.invisionfree.com/RSshadowWarriors/index.php?
75+ Combat —
80+ Range / Mage If Combat Requirments Not Met
* If you are..
* Someone Who Flame's Other Clans..
* Scared To Lose Rune..
* Wont' Be Active
Then Don't Both Registering On our Forum
Hi, Im Leader Of Shadow Warrior’s.SW Is A new Clan And Are Going Great.
If your Looking For a Clan, No worry’s, No problems, Just Having Pure Fun and Hanging Out, Owning People In the Wild…
You’ll Fit in This Clan Very Well.
Clan Name:Shadow Warriors (SW)
Clan Combat Average: 91.313
Clan Hitpoints Average: 75.467
Clan Member Count: 21
War Record: 0 - 0
Fun War/Mini War Record: 0 - 0
Kalphite Queen (Drop Shared)
King Black Dragon
There Are Space’s Open So Apply And get A good rank Before The Clan has 100+ Member!
Leader: Arnan1991 (99 CB)
Co-Leader: Cutie B (108 CB)
Co-Leader: Richyrich75 (113 combat)
Warlord: Teazer1(90 + range)
Global Mod: Smallskull99
F2P or P2P: Our clan includes about 50% free players and 50% members. We do our best to have both f2p and p2p clan activities To make It fair We Make Sure both f2p and p2p event funs.
Events: Not interested in PKing? Looking for a relaxing, enjoyable time just hanging out with other players? We have a very active event team that keeps us all busy with fun activities. Some examples of these include Fight Pits, Kalphite Queen Trips, Barrows Trips, Caste Wars, Drop Parties, Fun Wars.
PK Trips: THE REAL SPORTS OF RUNESCAPE! This is No Event For the lil’Livered, Pumping Adrenaline Threw The Body Hounding For Action In the Wild, Chasing Someone Watching Them screem Away! Getting those Free Rune and Items 1 Step At a time to becoming An Elite Pker, Nothing’s Stopping You!
How to Join:
- Go to the our site and READ THE RULES.
- Click on the “Apply” forum.
- Read the “Requirements and Application Form” topic and COPY the application form.
- Go back to the “Apply” forum and click “New Topic”
- PASTE the form into the new topic and fill out all information. Then click submit.
- Make sure to register for an account on our forums by clicking the “Register” button on the forum index page. Please use your runescape name when registering but NOT your runescape password!