a bit about hacking

i was just mad that when some one hacks your account and they are on it a you see them you can’t report them because they didn’t talk to you or trade with you

i know i had zammy page 4 and i got hacked and i could not report him :cry:

Thats whats good about being a non-member and walking around with crapy mage stuff: No one cares about me! lol I feel sorry for you guys that did get hacked. My friend kinda got hacked. Someone gave him a pass, so he transfered all his stuff to the better guy. But then that guy logged in and took/dropped all of my friends stuff. He get mad and started all over again with his other account.

probably 75% of all accounts that are hacked are names like bobby1234(password bobby) and andrewm (password andrew). never everuse your password as your name if u do i garuntee(sp) your account will be hacked, it is just a matter of time.

i change mine every day and i use mix

ya dont use stupid things for your password…do what jagex said to do make them completely original make them somethin that has absolutely nuttin to do with you or you account

Its good not to show off with rare stuff because then people will hack you and if you don’t show off no ones gonna want to hack you. 8)

I have never changed my password and never needed to, it is so complicated no one could ever guess it. I could only be hacked if someone got a keylogger on my pc.

i have never got hacked before, but i still change my pass once in a while.

well my friend in real life knows my pass but hes my best friend. hes known it foreva and he hasnt done anything i never been scammed or hacked… but heres what i know about hacking from reading and from listenin to my scoutmaster. hes smart:

if your password is one of the following, change it immediately:
password
god
sex
love
money

those are the 5 most common passwords and i know that if it is one of those its gonna be the first tried to log in your account…

edit* go here if you want to keep your maching. www.grisoft.com its the best virus protection out thats 100% free and it will keep trojans off your machine. it scans all your emails and its just all around great

i know a lot more but its about 128-bit incryptions and you dont wanna know…

i dunno, i think you guys are paranoid. I have been playing for exactly a year with the same pass, and i have never lost a thing to a scammer.

Runescape would only let you use money out of all those passwords…

I tried using password before, wouldn’t let me. Money is the only 5 character + pass there. The passwords must be 5 characters or more.

I guess I should be glad that I try to avoid wearing my armor unless I’m training my combat… Yeah… I try to keep my pass so no one would figure it out although those hackers who can decode passes without ever having to scam the person or whatever scare me…

Runescape would only let you use money out of all those passwords…

I tried using password before, wouldn’t let me. Money is the only 5 character + pass there. The passwords must be 5 characters or more.[/quote]

i know… but actually its true… but still… for anything you shouldnt have those as your password… but yea money is still used a lot

I could only be hacked if someone got a keylogger on my pc

lol dont give these ppl idea’s

yea try not to advertise ways to hack lol

well first you need the right software… i recommend… lol jk

ive never been hacked and i always wear my good stuff all the time. my freind got hacked but the is because he gave out his password to someone he meet on there.

lol never give out your password :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue: You know, I’ve never had anyone try to individually reveal my pass… By that I mean, no one’s ever tried to come up to me and say like “I’m part of the Jagex commitee and found that your account is bugged for these reasons Insert invalid reasons here and I am appointed to check your account for these bugs, thus I will need you to tell me your password” or anything like that… I’m glad that no one had tried and I’m glad that very little attention ever comes to me… I’d rather not be noticed than risk being noticed in a bad way… BTW, the only times I’m noticed is when people wanna find out my mining level or just call me a poor noob for some odd reason… For those people that call me noob… I have never seen them or talked to them in my entire RS career and am still puzzled why they call me that… (This happens when I’m just running somewhere or chopping trees… Nothing “noobish” or anything but I learn to just be nice about it and let it slide…)