A Bit Of Bad News

I have returned from Spring Break, I figured since everyone always posts “I’m leaving” messages I would just wait 'till I got back :stuck_out_tongue:

I MISS Y’ALL!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Umm, anything big happen around here or in RS I might need to know about? :smiley:

Ciao~

Welcome back. I hope you had a good break - not much has happened while you were gone (I was wondering what happened to you. lol). There’s a new poll on RSR, but that’s about it. You might have been here when Jagex updated F2P to be able to use better bows/arrows for rangers. If not, check the game.

:o

Nope, wasn’t around for that update lol. Break was great, got a real nice tan down in South Beach :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess I better get to playing before my membership dies on me :X

welcome back… u didn’t really miss anything, btw i was wondering why u put ‘a bit of bad news’ as ur topic title?

welcome back, you didnt really miss anything… except a few pk trips and a kalphite trip… other than that nothing. whats with the title? why is this bad news?

ure forgetting the dragon scimmy and skirt updates!!!
sickmate 8)

skirt update???What happened to the skirts?

Sarcasm, I can never give up the opportunity to poke fun at some things, ie, people who post they’re quitting RS/RSR and then end up right back the next day :wink:

Anyway, dragon scimmy!? I want one :X

Sarcasm, I can never give up the opportunity to poke fun at some things, ie, people who post they’re quitting RS/RSR and then end up right back the next day :wink:

Anyway, dragon scimmy!? I want one :X[/quote]

ok… it was sarcasm… its kinda hard to tell when its typing. anyway, yeah the dragon scimmys look cool, but they’re not better than the dragon long (but the special prevents who you hit it with from running for like 10 seconds)

but u do have to do monkey madness to buy and wield 1

Don’t forget about the new buddy list that RSR got… But I think everything else has been mentioned… But yeah, glad you had a fun spring break and glad that you’re back…

Yeah… what’s that all about? I haven’t really checked it out much yet - could someone please explain it?

The buddy list is just where you can see who’s on and who isn’t… You just add people you talk to most or who you consider friends on RSR and then the buddy list tells you who is on at the current moment and who isn’t… It also has a feature that tells you who has you on their buddy list… Though I don’t have much reason to use it because I just look at the bottom of the forums to see who’s on, a lot of people tend to like that addition… I hope that helped…