a list of scams dat porbally people would do

1.“people would probaly say look jetex blocks your password look *****’
2.“let me show you a place were you can dubble your items then they end of bringing you to the wildy”
3.heres one “rune item drop party in the wild”
4.heres a common"your accounts needs to be fix giv me your password beffor you loose your account”
5.oh ya heres a relly common one “triming armmor”
6.somone asked me the other day "ill enchant you arrmor"there one i never here offen
7.they will make there rune and iorn long sword as notes and they would probally say selling rune long for 15k who would sell it for that much anyways when somone buys the rune sword they quickly switch the rune for the iorn cuz they kinda look the same and unfortunaly you get the iorn and loose 15k.

ill post more when i c more scams so watch out for them or you can post a scam that somone did to you

good advice but theres already like 80 other posts and guides about this

is that bad or good

lol, the “doubling items in the wilderness” isnt a scam… or at least i hope not! i do that all the time… shame on me!

i think it is…

Another common one I see on un-moderated forums is sometihng like-

“I have created an item multiplier! Just fill in the blanks so i can copy and past the code into the program and you will have all the items you want!”

<$ item dupe v.12/var.sign-74829.7667}
Give item:"(item here)" }
password here/84967
^^34
name here/2564%$#$6646
?>

email it to blank@blank.blk"
or some weird, useless/non existant code someone randomly made.

if you are buying bones, make sure they are the ones you want =) i just bought regular bones instead of biig bones… lol, i can be noobish at times…

Haha sorry to hear that. Always check the first AND second accept screen when trading. Make sure you are getting what you want.

Hey good job Gates, those are some of the more popular scams, however, there are still many others, but good job.

thx ya theres a whole lot of scams but ill trackenm down and post on this post

another, more difficult one is with gloves and boots because on the second accept screen and kinds of boots and gloves are just called ‘boots’ or ‘gloves’. so there is no way of checkin that they haven’t swapped quickly. lol, like showing gold gloves in a free world for 2k then givin them normal brown gloves.

I can’t remember who but a staff member started a huge scams thread. There should be a special report on it soon.

i got scammed today for the “trimming” rune legs. but i reported him and he is banned. :smiley:

Waves hand at skate ilkley. That staff member would be me. There should be a special report on it soon but for now just type scams into the search machine at the top and that topic I made should come up.

Waves hand at skate ilkley. That staff member would be me. There should be a special report on it soon but for now just type scams into the search machine at the top and that topic I made should come up.[/quote]

Sorry about that Flopster0. By the way, the forum search is down… I’d better post in the suggestions forum.

another one is where they say “you can double your stuff if you place on ground and press alt + F4.” that will exit you out and your stuff will stay on the ground. man that happened to me but with 10 gp, when i was a lvl 3 i knew what it did but i wanted the guy to think i belived him, then i reported him.

my cuz just got scamed by his friend!!! thats sad cuz he new him for a year anyways this is the scam that somone did 2 him i was “hey ill give you my account for 200k” and he accepted it. its sad.

2 bad theres so many scammers and cheaters… the world would be a better place without them… :frowning:

true true…

every1 knows them all maan