A new breed of pure...

Right now, I am working on a new type of pker. In Runescape classic, prayerbeasts seem to dominate. I personally like rune armor above prayerbeasting because I can concentrate on catching and less on eating.

My new character is, at the moment, :

40 attack
59 defense
40 strength
50 hitpoints
46 ranged
47 combat

Maxed stats will be :

40 attack
70+ defense
50 strength
?? Hitpoints
50-70 ranged
55+ combat.

With these stats, I will be able to hit about 10s or 11s with range, which is good, considering this character is mostly a sniper. I will also hit 13s with a rune battleaxe, which is pretty good self defense.

Interesting new type of PKer. In RSC, people don’t run as often and fight to the death, so high defense would be a great strategy.

Good one :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: !

Excuse me!
The Best Pker…
40 Att (weild rune)
45+ Str (Hit High)
1 Def (Wear Monks Robes)
43+ Prayer (Cant Touch you)

Get your main to gather heaps of Big Bones!

This is RSC, so there is no protect from melee, besides, that prayer doesn’t make them not hit at all…

OMG UR DUM THIS IS A RSC DISCUSSION NOTHING BOU RUNE HALLYS FFSAND MY PKERS OWN THAT NOOBISH 40 45 1 43 PRAYER I GOT S GUY 40 10 57

err chill dude i like rune best

he didnt mention hallys… and this is rsc, still rs2 and def 1 ? your a idiot what you exepect people to do 1 hit you?

My RSC PKer account:

40 Attack
1 Def
60 Strength
0 Magic
0 ranged
0 Prayer

A classic RSC pure pker…

This is pretty much breaking 1 of the Rs rule by using other account to help your other account but many people do it.

im going to try that, good idea 8)