a smith guild!!!

there should be a smith guild were lvl 60 smith or more could enter there should be a furnace a anvil and a bank and smith stuff!!! and another entrance to mining guild!!! sp what u think???

Good Idea! 9/10

Man… No offense to you, the creator of the topic, but this has been suggested so many times… Again, not to be mean but that would just make it way too easy for miners and smithers… The economy for them would start to drop and that’s not a good thing… Plus if you can get into the mining guild then that’s already easy enough… Just mine the ores you wanna smelt to get the bars you want then either go to the furnace in Faly or do Superheat Item and then just go over to the anvils that are in the Dwarven mines to make your armor/weapon/accessory… The bank in Faly is pretty near by as well… Basically, if you can get into the mining guild, then you pretty much have like a smithing guild as well… It’s just spread out just a bit… With superheat item, you won’t really be needing to go far… Plus with high alch, you won’t even have to go through the pain of selling the stuff you smith unless you wanna make big profits if your planning to smith addy or rune stuff… But yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but a smithing guild of any kind would make it way to easy and thus there isn’t a need for one since the furnace and anvils aren’t even that far away and also the bank as well… The mining guild’s smack dab in the middle… But yeah there are my thoughts… Again, no offense or anything but yeah…

i reckon its a good idea and im not even a smither or miner

but instead of a new thing to make hard work on jagex there should be a furnace and a few anvils in the mining guild but you would have to have a certain smithin to use them or somthing

anyway with an anvil in there or somthing the prices on smithed item would most likley drop or somthing

but instead of a new thing to make hard work on jagex there should be a furnace and a few anvils in the mining guild but you would have to have a certain smithin to use them or somthing

anyway with an anvil in there or somthing the prices on smithed item would most likley drop or somthing

If people are charged to use the anvils and furnaces that are to be placed in the mining guild, probably not many people would use them then unless the charge was really low… Either way, that would still damage the economy…

i’am TOTALY agreed with Geminiman
iam a smither-merchant and it already hard to buy ores like coal
and if u make a smiyhing guild near the mining guild we wont see
louds of ores like coal,mith,addy,not talking about runite.

I think there should be a mining/smithing guild, kinda like what Geminiman said.

that idea is old but 5.10 it could have been good and bad but the way you interpriated it u made it sound bad

I think there should be a mining/smithing guild, kinda like what Geminiman said.

??? Umm… I was kinda voting against the idea of a smithing guild… The only way there can be a smithing guild and have it not ruin the economy is if it is placed out of the way from the mining guild/dwarven mines… Maybe like next to lumby where there aren’t many good mines… And have a shop that sells OVERpriced ores and bars… Basically, it won’t ruin the economy because the only people who will be buying from that shop will be people who are really desparate to get their smithing level up without even spending the time to mine the ores for themselves… Then maybe a furnace and some anvils… Even then, it’s not much of a guild since it’s just basically another set of anvils and a furnace including a shop where the sane person would never buy from unless he/she was just wanting to waste money for fun… (Which I don’t know anyone who would…) Basically, the guild I described would be used rarely from the shop to the furnace and the anvils… Thus making that idea of a smithing guild kinda worthless… BTW, I kinda thought that up from what Jagex might have done if they made a smithing guild since they don’t like to make it really easy for players when it comes to skills… Especially for the f2p’ers… And no I’m not complaining… But yeah… The whole point of that story was to tell how worthless it would be to have a smithing guild and still have it not affect the economy of smithers and miners…

I aggre with him 120%

its agood idea but it would make leveling a bit easy

i think it is a good idea but you should have to be lev 70 smith because not as many people would have acces to it and smithing is a harder lev to raise

o ya and Geminiman do you like to write essays or replys geez

o ya and Geminiman do you like to write essays or replys geez

The exact opposites… I hate having to write essays for my classes… Plus I end up doing bad anyways… I just posted that long essay cause I thought it would provide me support while I prove that a smithing guild in terms of how Jagex would make one, if they were to place one in RS, and how it would still be worthless no matter how “balanced” or “fair” it is…

yo!!! you big_boy127 y dont u try to be more original!!! u copied my display cmon men dont be such a copy frusss!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
grrrrrrrr:@:@:@:@

The mining guild is near the anvils, but i like the idea of having a furnace inside the mining guild. (Can’t u just go up the ladder and walk up to a place where it has a bank and a furnance) :idea: :idea:

The mining guild is near the anvils, but i like the idea of having a furnace inside the mining guild. (Can’t u just go up the ladder and walk up to a place where it has a bank and a furnance)

Yeah, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell the people who want a smithing guild so bad… I just wanna tell you, it isn’t that far of a walk to go to the furnace in Faly to smelt ores and then just walk through the mining guild into the Dwarven mines to smith the bars… It’s not that long of a walk as most people think… And if you don’t even wanna walk that far, Doric’s anvil is just right outside of Faly and is a little bit shorter walk… If you’re mining in the guild, you’re basically having to walk past the bank to get to the furnace so it’s pretty much on the way… Then Dorics anvils are right outside of Faly… I really don’t know why people think it’s such a far walk… Sure, you might drain your energy if you’re running the whole time but that’s mostly due to the ores/bars you have in your inventory… With an invent full of ores and holding a pick, you can run all the way to Doric’s anvil and maybe just drain all of your energy right before you walk into Doric’s place… That distance can be covered before you drain your energy (I’m assuming you have 100% energy…) so it really isn’t that far of walk…

1 word pointless. It would be pointless for one reason and one reason only what would you do in there? Smelt your coal and iron? Have a few anvils? Have a bank would not be fair at all because people could just enter the mining guild get full inventory of coal or mith enter smithing guild then just re-do that and that would be entirely to easy you know? I am sorry if I might be acting like a jerk but it would just be a waste of space and a waste of time for jagex. But it would be nice for just the mining guild to have a furnace and anvils just to do that real quick.

i did not mean that you would have to pay for the anvils i meant that the prices in armour from other players would proberly drop

ummm…isnt that a little off topic next time pm him or somethin plz

i did not mean that you would have to pay for the anvils i meant that the prices in armour from other players would proberly drop

Yeah, but that’s a bad thing… That pretty much means the economy of smithers and miners will start to decline… Sure, the buyers will be happy when they buy something for a cheaper price but in a constant decline, they’ll have to end up selling it for cheaper than they paid for it… The thing now is that armor up to rune is merchanting (I know that isn’t a real word…) is pretty much constant and fluctuates very little and very rarely… With this, there will be a constant decline and well, that’s just not good for the mining/smithing economy… If that’s not what you meant, then please be sure to tell me cause I just assumed you meant it like that… No offense or anything…