a tribute to the pope,John Paul

(chorus version)“Our father, in heaven. Hallo the thy name. Thy kingdom kon.Thy will be done. On earth, that it is, in heaven.”
“Our father, in heaven. Hallo the thy name. Thy kingdom kon.Thy will be done. On earth, that it is, in heaven.”

iam not catolik and but i still wish so he would feel better

I like the pope its the preists who scare me

I thought that the Pope would die this week?

I hope everyday that the pope can make it through. although, if he’s in a lot of pain, i would want him to go on.

i think the pope has already died because they said about 5 1/2 hours ago that his condition has worsened. and that was like 3 hours ago and i have not heard anything new

i think hes already dead (no offence or ny thing)

check www.yahoo.com

um… this was from yahoo (about an hour ago)

AP) - Pope John Paul II was clinging to life Friday as his condition deteriorated further, and the Vatican said his breathing was shallow and his kidneys were failing after complications from a urinary tract infection. Millions of faithful around the world prayed for the fading life of the pontiff. In St. Peter’s Square, tens of thousands prayed into the night for the 84-year-old pontiff, with many tearfully gazing up at his third-floor window.

I hope he lives. He is a good man, and has done lots of good. And well yeah… YOU CAN MAKE IT!

Hes done nothing for me so i wont miss him. but i dont want him to die.

you want miss him even tho he brought us 26% closer to world peace all u guys are thinking ovis self self self