An opinion on antagonists

Out of all the movies you’ve seen and books you’ve read, which antagonist (bad guy) did you like best?

DARTH VADER! lol, i dont know, i cant think of my favorite right now…

the mouth of sauron from lord of the rings return of the king extended edition

Harry Potter, because of him, that one cool evil dude didn’t take control of everything.

I’d have to say Jerry from Sphere (book or movie, see either one. Book was awesome.) BOth comic and sinister at the same time. Unfortunately, no one’s heard of him…

ummm…chucky?

gotta go with the mouth of sauron as well and lol btw iced i think you mixed antagonist up with protagonist

i like…grand admiral thrawn from stars wars.the books by timothy zhan.i think that his name

No, I stick with what I said about Harry Potter, I hate that kid. The evil wizard dude should win for once.

No, I stick with what I said about Harry Potter, I hate that kid. The evil wizard dude should win for once.

Your like my friend… He hates it when the good guys always win… One reason why he loved the movie swordfish… Cause John Travolta acted as an antagonist who technically ended up winning… (Winning in the term that he lived and got the money he wanted to steal…) Man… I had a really really good antagonist in my mind… I forget who though >_<… Though if you will allow antagonists from TV shows then I’d probably have to say… Sesshoumaru (From Inu Yasha)… In the fact that Inu Yasha treats him as an antagonist… (I personally believe that Sesshoumaru isn’t an antagonist though… But I find him really really cool…) And also probably Enker (Enkerman) from Megaman… Looks cool… And Geminiman assuming that he is an antagonist according to the Megaman games since he’s acutally on the side of Megaman… Well kinda, in the original manga…

i like…well, i liek them all :stuck_out_tongue:

I gotta agree with Iced. It’d be nice if the bad guys came out on top for once.
I think they did that with one of the Jaws movies. Made a second ending where the shark kills everyone. And if you think about it, Alien is kinda like that since we never know if the alien lives, and Ripley actually dies. Later on, at least.

hmmmm out of every book ive read i have to say hitler was my favorite bad guy lol…great leader but wrong cause

hmmmm out of every book ive read i have to say hitler was my favorite bad guy lol…great leader but wrong cause

Yeah… A lot of people say Hitler was one of the most evil men who ever lived… I believe that if he didn’t fight to persecute the Jews or tried to take over Europe, he’d probably been known as one of the great rulers of Germany… Too bad he had to go and do those things… (It happens a lot today too… Celebrity-wise… I mean look at Michael Jackson… He was praised as a singer who brought a new era of music in the 80’s… Now everyone’s trying to bust him for child molestation… Sad sad sad… If only he’d just stuck to singing…)

yea good point

Holy crap, you guys are right.
Imagine if he had put his ability to charm people to good use instead of using it to fuel hatred. Jeeze, I never realized that.

dude hitler made an autobiography that, if it wasnt ignored, he never woulda come into power in the first place. the book was about his dream for the perfect race… but it was way before he went into power. The book was ignored

I like artemis entreri from All the books by RA salvatore… mostly the silent blade and servant of the shard… but if youll read books by him look for the crystal shard

Hitler neve had a dream for a perfect race. HE just used tha to get people on his side. REally, he just hated Jews because of what happened to his grandmother, and wanted to get rid of them. He figured he’d take all other minorities too, since they wouldn’t have been considered “perfect”.

yea but he as well wanted only blonde hair blue eyed people… he just included that they couldnt be jewish because of his grandmother

I think that part he may have gotten from his father.

(sweet 400 posts! ahem… sorry. continue.)