Fear vanishes.
Fists are clenched, teeth grind
My heart is boung to a chain
The stake is ready to strike
Kill me quickly, the pain is starting to burn
Please end this misery
Please take me away.

Well… I was angry, what else can I say :lol:

I must say that’s a great poem, you were not only angry when u wrote the poem you were also inspired! gratz… (i might use it to the my school’s Poetry Festival :P)…

Go for it! lol, this is not anywhere near the quality as some of my poems. Thanks for the compliment.

no problem, but u could post your poems here and then i’d choose one… :P, that’d be asking too much…

That’s a nice poem, good word choice and was really fluent…

Great poem… the words flow, I also like the word choice, and the way the poem is written.

Wow, nicely written… Though if you were really angry, I hope you are cheered up somehow… Man… I need to learn how to write good poems so I can be able to cheer people up with them… Oh well… That’s where cheap, lame humor comes into play… But yeah, good job on the poem… Nice wording like everyone said and well… Keep up the good work…

Meh, Gemini, just say one word and you make people happy :slight_smile:

Very true, lol, thanks for everyones compliments. Oh and I was joking about letting you use my poem Hoka Hey, That would be cheating… but I will put up all of my works that I liked some time. Well laters,
Purplexed

Very true, lol, thanks for everyones compliments. Oh and I was joking about letting you use my poem Hoka Hey, That would be cheating… but I will put up all of my works that I liked some time. Well laters,
Purplexed[/quote]

ok, but what if i put the author and dindn’t say it was original? u tell me the name and i would say it to everyone :)… one step for Hoka Hey, one giant leap in Purplexed_Soul’s fame :D…

that was a really good poem. of course i would never use it in school: 1 its called plagerism. i rate it 9/10

ah what a beautiful word… plagerism… Thanks for compliments everyone