another kill for my lvl 60

rawr 2 kills in a day and on a lvl 60

this guy was lvl 77

wow nice

Sheesh, dont get anought pks from your main char, eh? :lol:

Yea nice, lvl 60 owning lvl 77. Also did he accidentaly hit u or somthing? cus he said “sry i didnt mean to” and u said “meanie”. i thought he accidentaly hit u, either way nice PK.

he was 3 iteming so i stood on top of his berries and he clicked on me and skulled so i potted and attacked.

he was 3 iteming so i stood on top of his berries and he clicked on me and skulled so i potted and attacked.[/quote]
Now thats what you call strategy! :wink:

wow u pked some with a rune wep 17 lvls higher then u and they had a a d long thats sad lol :slight_smile:

nice pk… u got a lot of white berries… and yes… u were like born ot pk… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice pk but you dont mind paying for two memberships a month?..just curious…are there any other accounts you play on members?

what else is a kid suppose to spend there money on

Correction rich kid.

if he was rich wouldnt he spend his money on something cooler like a car? (he could drive it on private land)

Back on topic sweet kill blink, my friend did what u did and and he got me to go on his pure so he could transfer his granite maul onto the pure he owns in the wildy now lol

In the text you called him a meanie? and he said he wasy sorry and you killed him. Lmao

Nice job on kill

Will you fight me? This is not because I majorly despise you, it’s just I haven’t been to the wild lately and I would like to fight your lvl 60 guy. I’m a f2p, so I don’t know what you plan on doing? is there an attack potion in f2p?

what lvl are you and there is no att pot on f2p

Wow, nice kill! Dragon long, and some rune. That will sell for a quick 200k+ Those pks are always nice :slight_smile:

Ps: Just wonderin, how old are you blink?

wow blink you’re just a natural pker! ur paying 4 2 member acconts too! 8O

im 15 why

wow . are u like one of those ppl who pk ppl everyday?