Anyone like my " COLORFUL ARMOR " ?

Rste 1/10 plz

4/10…

4/10 you can tell everythings fake

Everything is supposed to be fake, And this is Abeginner4u.

4/10 is looks pretty lame

5/10 i kind of like the blue armor

4/10 it needs modifying

chaze were you the one who hacked mods? last night or do you know who did… becaus we had a copycat and noobinator5000 on last night spamming the boards…

I forgive you for things in the past i feel everyone deserves another chance…

btw 2/10 no pink items!
lol

It’s not that good… Sorry.
4/10

erm, 6/10 its an ok job

It sucks. lalalallalalala :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

the hat looks so fat

It was not me who hacked everyone, it was my buddy across the street while i was asleep, hacked infiltrator4… and banned and gave warnings to several people,please do not bring that topic up anymore.

And I like pink items!

its not all that bad but need to make it look real like the p hat its to fat and the other stuff other than the phat is ok 5/10

The ammy looks really cool. So do the gloves and skimmy, the armour and “p-hat”(for lack of defintion) are crap.

5/10 not all that grate

Chaze then who changed my pass few days ago.

dude it was his friend they made a topic about this a long time ago or like 3 days ago or sumting but chaze did not hack u his friend did everything can u understand english his friend did everything but ne way the pic yea it sucks monkey head no offense 0/10 sry

it sucks the gloves are pink i height pink

5/10