Black (G)

Selling full black (G) with kite lowest bid is 400k.

atogc[/img]

ripoff artist :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ok? :lol:

IM GETING MINE 4 :x 1K !!!

That realy is a rip…

u fucking liar theres no such thing as 1k stupid ass bama moron bitch ass negro fucker supposed to be the highest price u can go with it is 350k 400k is full addy (g) already and its with kite

i bid 150k…

When there’s trouble, you know who to call (TEEN TITANS!)
From their tower, they can see it all (TEEN TITANS!)
When there’s evil on the attack
You can rest knowing they got your back
'Cause when the world needs heroes on patrol

TEEN TITANS, GO!
TEEN TITANS, GO!

With their super powers, they unite (TEEN TITANS!)
Never met a villain that they liked (TEEN TITANS!)
They got the bad guys on the run
They never stop until the job gets done
'Cause when the world is losing all control

TEEN TITANS, GO!
TEEN TITANS, GO!

If your heart is black, you better watch out
You cannot escape the team
When they catch you, there won’t be any doubt
You’ve been beaten by the teens
beaten by the teens

T-E-E-N! T-I-T-A-N-S! TEEN TITANS! LET’S GO!

• (repeat)

TEEN TITANS, GO!
TEEN TITANS, GO!

One, two, three, four, GO!
TEEN TITANS!

im geting mine frum a friend you dumb mutherfucking bitch!!!1 :evil: :evil:

OMFG people! What language 8O (ehh… stupid 10 year olds, as I like to call this kind of kiddies :roll: )

So, the last bid was 330k. Are you going to sell for this sum or not?

im 14 for your information dude
:evil:

yall alll need to act yalls age

o shut up :evil:

What the hell is aall ur probs u r acting like total ass holes so shut the hell up u all act like u r so mature but ur not so u can all lick my ase!!! Now stop acting like frikin 2 year old :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: UP URS!!! :evil:

right…so this is a happy subject. anyhow, i will pay 375k for it. is that close enough to 400k? I can also throw in 3 amulets of power or 40 magic ammies…

Don’t spam with one word posts and aedrian24, stop spamming and cursing.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :x Can anyone say anger management!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

rip man more like 200k or trade for full rune