brotherhood of shadow clan

------>out now offcial clan video<----

http://media.putfile.com/TEST-VERSION

PROFESSIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF SHADOW FORUM:http://www.phpbbboards.com/boards/index.php?mforum=brotherhoodofsh

Member of the brotherhood of shadow clan talk on the forum from now on.

PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE:http://www.freewebs.com/brotherhoodofshadow/
made by smallskull99

people wanting to join the clan should post in this thread.

Current Requirements: ONE of the following:

• 55+ Combat
  • 50+ Ranged
  • 50+ Magic

RS name:
Combat Lvl?
Ranged lvl?
Magic Lvl?
Favorite Skills?
Have you been a member in any clans before this?
If so… why did you leave?
[will we accept low level pures]

The brotherhood of shadow clan have strick requirments and know NO exceptions will be made!
All people wanting to join must be aware that you must be active and rugularly attendend trips, event AND BOOT CAMP!! :smiley:

we have about 60+ members are we are getting stronger every hour.members who want to join must be dedicated and be active in the clan.

we have lots of drop parties and kil lots of people in the wil, you will never be alone in thre wild our clan we always help you in battle!!!

the brotherhood of shadow clan have over level 70+ in the clan warrior , ranger and mage so if your looking for fun and want to be in a engaging clan then join.this clan easily pk’s rune armour so if you want to come along do join!

you must be not afraid to go into level 40 in the wild for training we normally kill white knight and moss giants and when the clans together we fight greater demons level 92 to improve our levels.

we have lots of event such as pking week or day, mining event, fishing trip, and combat advancement training. if you you kind of person who preferrs a rough ride pking trips would be good for you, if you are a quite person then enjoy the fishing trips.we have drop parties for loyal members who attend regular pking trips and help get more recruits and become larger.

We have these requirments because of high expectations and quality in the clan. if you are accepted into the clan you are treated equaly and as a brother of the clan. we have certain ranks showing your dedication and activeness earns you better ranks in the clan can you be one of the best and has wha it takes to get to the top!!!

Events:

• KBD Trips
  • Drop Parties
  • Range Wars
  • Mage Wars
  • Iron Wars
  • Mith Wars
  • Addy Wars
  • Full Scale Wars
  • Fishing Trips
  • C.A.T Trips
  • Mining Events
  • Recruitment Trips
  • Friendly allie war
  • Friendly clan war
  • Castle wars
  • Boxing Match
  • war games

Competions:

• Most Active Member
  • Best Puzzle Sover
  • Best adventurer
  • Best pker
  • Best helper
    and more…

people who enter competions have a chance to win items or money this competion id judged by me :wave: ,so do your best to win once someone won 20k.

if you kill someone in the wild you get to keep want you find and double crossers will be hunted down like chicken in a fox’s borrow so dont!

MAY I WARN YOU,YOU CAN ONLY BE IN ONE CLAN IF YOUR IN THIS CLAN OK NO GOING TO ANTOHER CLANS! YOU MUST BE ACTIVE IN OUR FORUM WE IT IS MADE AND ON THIS THREAD! :slight_smile:

Rank System

The new recriutment system will help people to dedicate themselves and is a reaward system in its self, you will pass stars tested on activeness, pking attandance and exprience.

Members :
arnan1991 [70]
dragon666124 [55]
space chimp2 [60]
neil99 [63]
mcc [60]
jabboy6 [62]
harley248 [60]
omer329 [67]
escape doeba [55]
jordanawsane [59]
smallskull99 [55]
Ohyeahhesbad [58]
doomfish123 [82]
ryderguy [59]
fastestkill0 [63]
austir [57]
trev149 [62]
red dead 500 [58]
masta trent [56]
joey123456789 [58]
chaos tayoko [51]
ëxÇãlÍßÙr [60]
hellofred0 [64]
pyroclastic0 [79]
digpic [63]
gangster lk [64]
theclash22x3 [77]
the mercenary
pimpstaa

new forum ranks of old ones are now gone c ya 8)

1.Private[recruit]

2.Private

3.Corporal

4.Sergeant

5.Major

6.Colonel

7.General

8.Chief of Under ranks

9.General of B.O.S

Allies:
1.THE BLUE SWORD CLAN
2.MOD

People who dominate the market become staff,this rank is one lower than a mod.

Market staff:

hellofred0

last player killing trip it was fun but only we was only supposed to kil people then we stubbed on to a GREATER DEMON and had some fun there were very easy join this clan and be succesful in runescape.

i will persude you lol

Well I wanna join this clan contact me on runescape asap

nice stats fastestkill0

not really alot of people have better but I have only been playing for like 1 months

yep,wait hold on your a member?

lol yes i thought u would have noticed by now

cool,like how i did you shop

what do you mean like how?

also should I get swordies for clan?

yes please ty for helping

am I in the clan?

of course and you help alot i try get you rune kite

oh ok thanks I have the cash but no sellers

ok then we need to get a ton more of member to make it on to the rsr hosted clan sub forum

when are we going for a war or a pking trip?
i u ask me we should have a war and we could ask a clan for a war

when we get more allies
ryder guy post here

k im posting here

finally man i been waiting lets talk

yay lets talk about wot