carnage

which is scaryist

I’m just upset that they didn’t put Carnage in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2… I mean sure, he really wasn’t in the first MvC, but the Red Venom secret character sprite that can be chosen was supposed to be refered to as Carnage… Same reason why I’m upset that Lilith isn’t also in MvC2 even though the purplish Morrigan secret character sprite was supposed to represent Lilith… I also kinda wish they put Hsien Ko in MvC2… Oh well, Carnage is scary in his own way… Though I bet he probably would have made a cool MvC2 character… But not more than Lilith since I believe she was the character than mostly deserved to be in MvC2… But instead of having two Wolverines (I thought that was pretty stupid to put two Wolverines in MvC2) they should have put Carnage along with the cast… Though I don’t really know where they would have put Lilith… Maybe in Servbot’s place since I never expected Servbot to be pickable in MvC2… Oh well… Sorry for going off topic… I guess he looks scary… But I think he looks cooler than scary since he has that cool red to black feature…

thats a lot of speech well anyway i have played that game and i don,t realy like it

How the heck do you not like it if you’ve never played it? Unless you really don’t like the new generation fighting games… Sorry, I love them to death…