coal in the wild

am here to talk about the mines in the wild there is one palce were there is tons of coal there so if ever one want ther that sovle some of the coal probems in the mines that we do know

Apparently, some of the RS help sites say that PK’ers can be a problem in that mine… Same with the skeletons (Or whatever monsters hang around the mine) for players that are low leveled enough to get attacked by them… Man, if I was a high level combat, I’d go mine there everyday… It sure beats the always crowded mining guild… Even on those servers that don’t get many people…

what lvl r u?

Edit: I was sorting through my posts, and found this… Ahh, how rude was this?

Yes I agree first hand i go there to pk all the time because they don’t usually bring armour or a weapon besides a pick thats how i get all my runepicks sadly to say

Usually not too many people there, but the skeleton mines in wildy are sort of far from the bank, but not really. Also, the skeletons there can be very annoying, they keep on attacking you and interrupt your mining.

Wintercat… I’m combat lv 57 but I still don’t think that’s enough to fend off the PK’ers while mining… And infiltrator4 is right about the skele’s as well… That’s another thing that kinda gets in your way while mining in the wildy coal mines… I don’t think I’ll be mining in the wildy for coal for a long time but I may if the mining guild gets way too overcrowded on all server in which I don’t see that happening for a while…

i see some of you seein this mine and i argee that is a probem

ya that place is cool get coal easy

i like to post is that am goign to make a caln but no one his post any thing i think

Theres a lot of places to mine, theres not only the wildy.

i like to mine coal at edgeville cause its not deep in the wilderness and its close to the bank

Dun mine on worlds wif little ppl because thats where every 1 goes to mine

i normally mine in dwarf mines

rugeba? u play baldurs gate?

Yeah, seems like people are attracted to the low number peeps worlds thinking that no ones mining at some mining spot… I just mine in the mining guild when it comes to coal, the lumby swamp mine or mining guild for mith, crafting guild for silver and gold, and the dwarven mines for iron… The edgeville dungeon mine isn’t too bad of a place to mine as not many people go there but I still have yet to find out if I like the coal mine in the wildy… Also, does anyone know a good place to mine addy for future references? (The lumby swamp mine and the edgeville dungeon mine is what I had in mind but if there are better places to mine addy then please let me know)

well the best spot for me is karajuma island… i just get my load of coal then tele to fally… really easy but takes a little mroe time but its worth it becasue there are no people mining it there

Hey it doesn’t matter which combat lvl you are,the sekletons will attack you …|But i know how to avoid them…If u are about 55+combat lvl you can just let some of the skeletons hit u and in that time ti mine coal…You get it fast and you will not lose your time for beating skeletons 25lvl

well the best spot for me is karajuma island… i just get my load of coal then tele to fally… really easy but takes a little mroe time but its worth it becasue there are no people mining it there

Where exactly on Karajma? You mean on Crandor Isle?

Hey it doesn’t matter which combat lvl you are,the sekletons will attack you …|But i know how to avoid them…If u are about 55+combat lvl you can just let some of the skeletons hit u and in that time ti mine coal…You get it fast and you will not lose your time for beating skeletons 25lvl

Yeah, but if it’s in a multi-combat zone, then you’re still vulerable by the PK’ers… Plus then you also have several skeles attacking you as well… Also, I don’t think you get coal faster because a skele is attacking you… Although it’s nice that there’s a feature that allows you to mine and possibly fight at the same time…