When I download a text file how do I install it?
If its in a zip file, extact it into C:\WINDOWS\Fonts. If extracted successsfully and u can c it in that folder, open tat font file once and u can use it in any program.
how to download fonts
my computer was tricky and hopefully it works for you.
- go to dafont.
- find your font and see the download button two the right, right click and say, save target as. save it in: my computer >> PRESARIO (C:) >> and creat a new folder called fonts.
- go to start >> my computer >> PRESARIO (C:) >> Fonts and find the zipped folder. it should look like a normal folder with a zipper on it.
- Right click on the zipped file and say Extract all, say next next next finish or whatever the box says you have to do when it comes up.
- a box of fonts should come up after you finished it. right click on one and say copy
- go to start >> control panel >> apearance and themes and to the right it says see also and look for fonts. click on the fonts part ( a large number of funts should come up) and paste the font in the fonts section (ctrl+V, Edit>> Paste, Right click >> paste)