Dark Rangers looking for members Join now and be the best

The Dark Rangers are looking for leaders and member in these divisions.

worere
                                    baker
                                   fisher
                                     miner
                                     smither
                                     smelter
                                      mage
                                      arcer

if u think u want to join then pm me. if we get enof members we will go on raids, have wars, treasure hunts and much more join The Dark Rangers today. u must have a black cape or full amor. if u dont we can get it for u.

IM A MEMBER

I will make you Arrows Free

Trade:
Bronze, Iron, Steel, Mithril, Admantite Bars
For Nothing then i give u arrows?

i mine and make armor. Also im an archer on my down time. Whats your sn on rs2 and can you make steel arrows. If you can wut do i need to do thanks.

i will work on my crafting and make armor and weapons for the clan. I will sell them for 1/2 what i would usually charge. I will only do this for clan members. PM me a list of clan members rs usernames and i will help them.

we are also looking for
woodsman(make bows)
outdoors man(a person who knows runescape very well)
widernessman(person who knows the wilderness)
cheif
firemaker
arow maker

join now

I have been playing for about 2 months and i know the free world like the back of my hand. I can be a crafter and an outdoors man. I love this game. Black warriors and Dark Rangers are the two best clans in runescape. I help both clans. If there is a clan war between the Black Warriors and The Dark Rangers i will not be paricipating in it because they are both good clans. May the Black Warriors and the Dark Rangers become allies.

i am quitting the clan. i am having too much troubble keeping track of people in clans. i will be your allie in my clan the pillars of runescape. its too much troubble to be in 3 clans at once. your loyal allie. duelist_of_the_sword leader of the Pillars of Runescape.

i am quitting the clan. i am having too much troubble keeping track of people in clans. i will be your allie in my clan the pillars of runescape. its too much troubble to be in 3 clans at once. your loyal allie. duelist_of_the_sword leader of the Pillars of Runescape.