David and Goliath.

I was out pking (In RSC of course) at the rune rocks on my level 40 prayerbeast. He is 40 attack, 10 defense, 55 strength, and 25 prayer. I was waiting there for low level miners to log in, when a large number of dots on the map caught my eye. I went over to investigate, and saw that 5 level 100+ people were picking on a level 82. The 82 didn’t stand a chance being teamed like that, and I followed them around. Soon the level 82 ran out of food and tried to escape to the south, but was quickly caught by a member of the 100+ clan. With his hitpoints bar almost completely red he tried to run one last time, again to the south. I was ready for him, however, and I caught him on his way down. I hit a 0 and he hit an 18 on me, and then I killed him on the second hit. The level 100+ group just stood there laughing, as they should being witnesses to a 40 killing an 82.

All I got from the ordeal was a ruby ammy of strength. The 82 kept his rune legs, chain, 2-hander, and protected his large (he wasn’t skulled). It was still quite funny and undoubtedly I will remember it for some time…