do you think it is ok to give other players money or iteams

if a other player ios poor do you think you should give them stuff

Pretty pointless. But its your stuff to give away if you want to. You earned you can give it away.

I don’t think it is a bad or good thing because you were one once and it’s up to you if you want to give your items away, but every now and then I try to give lower levels or people help if they need it. I think it is ok because it is your choice and no one elses but yours.

yep, I agree you can do what ever you like with you own things.

p.s Idied, i heard you are getting married on rs :? whats up with that?

is that even possible? i mean runescape is a game not real life… :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?

I don’t give people stuff unless I know them, but I can’t speak for everyone…

yea its ok to give pplz stuff if u have extra and they really do need it 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

only if there in my clan or ally clan and they can prove it second if im mineing u know power mineing so i dont have to drop u know

I think its nice to give something. Well, if they ask for you constantly, then dont. Run away, or better yet, for lvl 10 or lower, run into the all too convenient scorpion pit…

but anyways, without veteran players, the new ppls wouldnt have cool stuff that they could either keep or sell for money.

i try to help out new players. While rs2 was in the making and rs1 was the only thing up and i was working on smithing i made a whole lot of iron sets and gave to lvl 3’s appearing at lumby. I like helpin ppl out.

It’s your choice if you want to.

my clan used to have adopt a newb where we gave a lvl 3 full iron and helped em on quest and leveling up. well i felt rewarded after doin that so yes. it gets them into the game more,

the only downside to this is that theyll pm you later saying “can i have something? can you help me?” etc…

I’m always on the look out to give full steel and a couple of mith items ( mith med and scimmy and axe) to low level players to encourage them to level up. Oh, and I am always giving away magic and defense amulets.

Some bother me afterwards but its really easy to lose them.

One thing that did get on my nerves once though was a guy who I gave heaps of stuff to.

He then flamed a newbie who was asking for a tinderbox and a hammer!

Why was he so cruel?