dont you agree?

i think that gemeni is the smarteset,nicest,most honest (ect.) person on rsr dont you agree?

btw i hope this doesnt turn into a flamming war :?

Wow, even tho I agree that the mods here I great

With your name and your post

i got uno word

FLAMMER

Aww… I got a topic to myself… Though I don’t really think I deserve this… I’m just here for all of you… To help out and be company to all of my fellow RSR members… But thanks though… I really do appreciate this… BTW, XGod, you aren’t the only one with a fan club now ^_^… Just joking… Your fan club is way bigger than mine but heh, you’ve done a lot for RSR whereas I feel like I don’t deserve this but I really do appreciate this… Thanks respect4mods AKA Tshambi and everyone else… But yeah, you guys should all give yourself a pat on the back… It’s all of us that make RSR… Not just one person… So I don’t deserve all of the credit, if any…

Edit:

Wow, even tho I agree that the mods here I great

With your name and your post

i got uno word

FLAMMER

Wait, how is he flamming? I thought flamming meant unnecessary amounts of negative comments and overcritisicm with a lack of or invalid support… Seems like respect4mods is doing the exact opposite…

sorry :frowning:

Yes! Gemini is very very kind!!

lol… i agree… all of his posts are considerate, helpful, polite, and long… and he’s usually honest and truthful about everything, though he tends to think lowly of himself… jk… :stuck_out_tongue: And he’s always cheering everybody on…

Yep, I do agree he is the best person on RSR… And he definetly deserved to be a Mod…

he doesnt want to be a mod btw just to let you know

and also 1 of the main reasons i posted this was that #1 hes always there for you but most people are to so the makes him equal #2 hes always nice some people on rsr so mean i cant believe it …well most of you are nice though :o and i thank you all very much for that!

yeah…and…that other guy…Keys52 or somethign like that… no that’s not it… Keysersomething… anyhow, you know who i’m talking about. He’s pretty helpful, fun, smart, exciting AND HUMBLE, too…

No matter how much I curse your long, annoying post Gemeni, I’d rather that than some little spam post with about as much information as a lump of earwax :-). He may well be the nicest person here, always tries to help people, doesn’t start/stir trouble…

~ ewok

though he tends to think lowly of himself… jk…

Pfft… I know I think lowly of myself but I really don’t think I’m anything special… But yeah thanks for your compliments though people are starting to get annoyed with all the fan club posts and such… I mean I really do appreciate you guys for considering this topic but I really don’t want you guys to get in trouble with this… Sorry if I sounded harsh there…

that guy i was talking about… the one that i said was cool , too. i finally remembered his name.

it’s Keyser520

oh wait…that’s me…

:roll: lol, i think someome is a little jealous :wink: just joking…
~Purplexed

he doesnt want to be a mod btw just to let you know

and also 1 of the main reasons i posted this was that #1 hes always there for you but most people are to so the makes him equal #2 hes always nice some people on rsr so mean i cant believe it …well most of you are nice though :o and i thank you all very much for that![/quote]

Guess that means Geminiman is really being modest…

Guess that means Geminiman is really being modest…

Actually, I don’t want to be a mod because I believe it’s a lot of responsibility and I can’t handle all that pressure no matter how easy the job may seem to others… Also, I probably couldn’t take all of the PM’s and such to close a certain topic, give a warning/ban a certain person, or take general complaints because I’m usually stressed when I get on here… I come here to relieve stress and have fun…

Ok… You got a good point there… I guess being Mod Isn’t just bossing ppl around, You must be really stressed of all them PM’s sent to you… I wonder what It would like to be a moderator… You give long posts, and suprisingly you’ve only joined in January.