ds vs psp

i just wanna know whats better.

I personally think the DS is better… Sure, the PSP has good graphics but all of their games are just remakes with almost no alterations to the original games… Almost all of the DS’s games, on the other hand, are mostly original and those that are remakes or sequels to original games have been altered a lot to give players more of a choice in options… But yeah… Sony’s had their moment in the spotlight with the PS2… But in terms of Handheld games, it’s time for Sony to gracefully step aside and let Nintendo shine in the spotlight for their earned moment…

The thing about these new consoles is that Game company keeps making new consoles and I’m like ’ Oh God… I wanna get that console ’ But I just don’t see the point that they keep making new consoles and it makes you wanna buy it, But There’s not much Difference between Game Boy Advance SP and Nintendo DS, But Anyway, Jiba I would say that Nintendo DS is better…

The thing about these new consoles is that Game company keeps making new consoles and I’m like ’ Oh God… I wanna get that console ’ But I just don’t see the point that they keep making new consoles and it makes you wanna buy it, But There’s not much Difference between Game Boy Advance SP and Nintendo DS, But Anyway, Jiba I would say that Nintendo DS is better…[/quote]

lol “theres not much difference between SP and DS” theres countless improvements, such as touch screen, dual screen, way better graphics, wireless multiplayer, etc…

DS is better because as geminiman said, psp’s games are pretty much the same as ps2. also the psp costs more than 2x as much as the DS

The thing about these new consoles is that Game company keeps making new consoles and I’m like ’ Oh God… I wanna get that console ’ But I just don’t see the point that they keep making new consoles and it makes you wanna buy it, But There’s not much Difference between Game Boy Advance SP and Nintendo DS, But Anyway, Jiba I would say that Nintendo DS is better…[/quote]

lol “theres not much difference between SP and DS” theres countless improvements, such as touch screen, dual screen, way better graphics, wireless multiplayer, etc…

DS is better because as geminiman said, psp’s games are pretty much the same as ps2. also the psp costs more than 2x as much as the DS[/quote]

OK… There’s countless of improvements… But say if you’ve got Game Boy Advance SP, would you buy Nintendo DS?

DS is better because as geminiman said, psp’s games are pretty much the same as ps2. also the psp costs more than 2x as much as the DS[/quote]

OK… There’s countless of improvements… But say if you’ve got Game Boy Advance SP, would you buy Nintendo DS?[/quote]

yeah, and i did

OK… There’s countless of improvements… But say if you’ve got Game Boy Advance SP, would you buy Nintendo DS?[/quote]

yeah, and i did[/quote]

OK, but is 100 bucks for the DS, The Advance is like £65, well maybe it would be worth it if i bought the DS…

yeah, and i did[/quote]

OK, but is 100 bucks for the DS, The Advance is like £65, well maybe it would be worth it if i bought the DS…[/quote]

yeah go buy it! :smiley:

wow thats alot of quotes!!!

I personally think that the PSP is better, only because of the graphics and all of the extra features. You can download songs on to the PSP and you can chat with people (like on the DS), plus there is an internet browser (or there will be), so you can play RS on the go ( I hope). Other than those extra features and graphics, the DS and PSP are fairly similar. Except the DS has a touch screen.

yeah, and i did[/quote]

OK, but is 100 bucks for the DS, The Advance is like £65, well maybe it would be worth it if i bought the DS…[/quote]

yeah go buy it! :smiley:

wow thats alot of quotes!!![/quote]
yes go buy 1 the ds is worth it p.s. cya on picto chat

The ds beats the psp by a long shot, duel screen, touch screen, microphone, wireless, even an LAN connection. PSP may have a couple of features, but who’s gonna wanna watch a movie on two hours of battery life? The ds also costs half as much, and gives you twice as much!

Also, someone already made a topic on this.

Pfft… Even if the PSP has an Internet browser feature, I’m sure you have to be a certain distance from a wireless Internet thingy where it transmits stuff to allow you to connect to the Internet… Yeah, I don’t know much about it… The DS only has like a 100 feet range for this wireless play stuff and maybe could support the Internet so I couldn’t see that the PSP could support the Internet with a really wide distance… BTW, plus if the prices are going to change, the PSP will just get more expensive because it is outselling the DS only because people think it’s better… But the real point is that they are equal when you look at a lot of the features and what the DS has that the PSP doesn’t and what the PSP has that the DS doesn’t… They all even out… Except people will be paying more for the PSP in the future and Nintendo game systems tend to drop in price over time so the DS will be cheaper… Basically you may be paying like 3 times the money for the PSP than the DS at the most extreme measures for two handhelds that are equal in features if you even out each of their pros and cons… Just my opinion…

The Ds is so much better than the psp. So what if the psp can reach the internet it is just like the same games on ps2. The ds however makes new games or just make sequels to many games and the touch screen makes the ds be so much better also. I would suggest buying a DS not a PSP. I really agree with everybody talking about the ds is better but not the psp.

the psp is so much better, its style is better the games are better, the games on the DS are ust like ongoing and boring for you little Mario geeks whilst the likes of Fifa and GTA:SA are of the psp soon, your just jealous that your pitiful little games cant withstand the awesomeness of that console, i mean come on, think a little, act human : Buy a PSP

Yay! Someone who likes the PSP too! Youc could have been a bit kinder, but good points there.

~ ewok

The DS all the way! PSP is just a mini PS2 with bad graphics. DS has features.

Bad graphics? No features for the PSP? DS is just mini-gamecube with about 150 mario games on it, PSP games have style…The DS doesn’t even look that good…

~ ewok

PureKing either shape up or leave… I’m tired of seeing all of your post being negative… I don’t want you to be posting all this crap about people without even using constructive criticism… I’m sorry to sound like a mod but that guy’s posts have been bothering me for a while now… BTW, so what if the PSP may have better graphics? You’re basically just paying for another PS2… All of the games are just the same with almost no alteration… The most interesting game I saw on the PSP was a remake of DarkStalkers and the pics were good in quality for being on the PSP and all but I found the game similar to the one can can be bought on the original PlayStation and some of the arcade versions… Sure, the PSP may rule over the DS in terms of graphics and actual console features but it’s the games that mostly count… The PSP’s games are just almost exact replicas of their original games on the PS2 or PlayStation… Whereas the DS’s remakes have been altered a lot to give the player many new options… Sure they may be kiddy and all but they’re still fun… But yeah… The Sega Saturn could have been a system that would have been awesome but the thing that made it plummet was the fact that there were no games released for that system… Well, at least not as nearly as much as the SNES or the Gameboy… But yeah… The PSP’s great and all but so far, I don’t see any games being made specifically for the PSP only… I mean games that are somewhat original and not remakes… BTW, thanks mrparris for your nice criticism and support points on the PSP… It’s a lot better considering you acutally treated the DS preferred people with respect unlike some person… Sorry if I tried to make the PSP sound bad… I think it’s a great idea and a good console but if they really wanna remain popular… They need to start making somewhat original games… Or at least make their remakes with a lot of alterations in terms of new options available for the player to increase the replay value… I mean, if you’re just playing GTA on the PSP, you might have already played it on the original PlayStation thus knowing what to do to beat the game but if they altered it… You could have some fun finding stuff that wasn’t in the original version… Just a suggestion that could help the marketing of PSP…

Bad graphics? No features for the PSP? DS is just mini-gamecube with about 150 mario games on it, PSP games have style…The DS doesn’t even look that good…

~ ewok[/quote]

i’d say pretty you much hit it on the point
p.s. bad graphics!!! wtf ru smokin pothead! you could like play any ps2 game anywhere you want! p. p. s. 2 hrs of like give me a break! you could just get a car adapter for like 10 or 15 bucks and if you get it in a pack it’ll probobly come with it. o and mrparris, ur right who the **** wants to play 150 mario games??? mario sucks! (luigi is way bettler :lol: )
:twisted:

There’s more than 150 games coming out for the ds, there not all gonna be mario. Doesn’t psp only have like less than 10 games? The ds sure beats it on that.