duke atried

hello rsr,

it is i duke atreide. since the site has overcame humugast updates my account was deleted by a bug. so if everybody could please donate 50k to me in runescape i will be greatfull! :) 

rsn: D4rk_L3g3nd

This is such a scam…you are not duke atriede!

Wow… Just sheer wow… I am not going to say a single thing to this message… I don’t even know how you have the nerve to do such a thing after what RSR and the people who visit RSR had gone through… Usually, I try to be as nice about dumb things like this but this is just over the line… The only thing I can say is that you are as sad person who really needs to get a hold of your dignity and just cease this stupid, foolish act…

NOT A SCAM!!! I AM DUKE ATRIEDE

u even spelt his name wrong in the subject

Bakaerou… Sorry, I just watched the Inu Yasha movie recently… If you’re Duke and got your account bugged then explain this…

603092, arun4444, bmac, bob77116633, D4rk_L3g3nd, Dakine290, demonspitfir, Duke_Atreide, flopster0, fruitybird, Geminiman, i_luv_rs, jimned, johnf5n, knightslayer, magicel, N1ghtshade0, Rune2h, venomdragonx

That’s what I thought…

Edit: Your name is in bold and Duke’s name is also in bold and blue letters… Explain that how he’s on and so are you at the same time then… Oh and I also changed your name to black… My name’s in cyan cause I wanted it to look pretty…

Ok the mistakes you made were:

1. you spelt his name wrong
  2. You should of waited till he was offline
  3. that you made this post when there were to many people. I saw him post a few minutes ago.
  4. he is not dumb enough to delete his account.
  5. His rsn would be his name here would it not?
  6. He made a rule of no begging or asking for free stuff
  7. Why would he need something on rs if he did delete it?
  8. The co-admin, hocky could of gotten his account back if that happened.
  9. Impersonating and scamming are againist the law and you could be finned or worse go to jail.

Ok the mistakes you made were:

1. you spelt his name wrong
  2. You should of waited till he was offline
  3. that you made this post when there were to many people. I saw him post a few minutes ago.
  4. he is not dumb enough to delete his account.
  5. His rsn would be his name here would it not?
  6. He made a rule of no begging or asking for free stuff
  7. Why would he need something on rs if he did delete it?
  8. The co-admin, hocky could of gotten his account back if that happened.
  9. Impersonating and scamming are againist the law and you could be finned or worse go to jail.
  1. Duke doesn’t even type in that style
    Bonus: I’ve seen you post on here before and you mentioned Duke on one occasion… There… That should be enough to prove that you aren’t Duke… Thanks flopster0 for your original 9 proof of impersonations though…

ugh, aren’t scammers annoying and aggraviting? (im not even saying anything to the author of this thread, he is just too annoying)

Also if you were duke then you’d surely have administrator ranking and you’d have the same or similar name so people would recgognise you, oh ya one final thing duke is not a terrible speller like yourself

:smiley: fox up your speeling mistooks :smiley:
lol just decided to say that fer fun

edit:i totally agree calenel

HA! Thats so funny I’m not even going to delete it.

The Duke has spoken…

Edit: Sorry… I meant the real Duke has spoken…

You should just lock it, lol, and have a qoute of him saying that on the homepage.

Brilliant!

Ok, apparently this guy is still receiving donations so if you have anymore 50K lots, please get it to him quick.

We’ve got a bunch of people together to try to fix the bug.

Anyone have any ideas?

Fun. Lets poke fun at this guy. Come to level 46 wild (f2p) or 52 wild (p2p). I’ve got plenty lots of 50k I will be glad to donate to you. What can I say… I’m a merry peace-keeping good samaritan :smiley:

1. Glad atreide has a good sense of humor.

What is “actually” wrong with the forums? Something in the scripts or is it “outside”? I have worked on some InvisionFree stuff and know little about forums modifications :wink: Not much I can do… sorry.

hahahhahahahahhaha you make me laugh even if the bit about it being deleted was true why would he need 50 k from everyone in runescape anyways and why would anyone give him the money anyways hahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha next time you try a scame make it half beliveable

lol…No guys really I AM duke atriede! lol(sarcasim if anyone didnt realise that)