En_France vs. Fallon (Innovation)

Well, vote for who you want to win. First to 10 wins.

Well, I’m going to vote for Adam/Frenchy.

Frenchy \ Excellent signiture :smiley: I would suggest adding a border.Text…could be better, but it works :slight_smile:

Fallon \ I like it, I like it a lot. BUT! All of those extra bars on the bottom and left, it makes it look weird.The render looks over-sharpened.

I like both, but I’m going with Frenchy :slight_smile:

I really dont like either, Like i posted on Iart , i dont like on fallons the bottom text on his , but on frenchy’s i really dont like the br and there is no border so fallon got my vote.

I see you voted for yaself fallon so can i vote for me?

Fallon: Nice but you just used the blown up render… which isnt really very creative and the bars at the bottom i quite like…
Adam: Nice brushes, and i dont really like them fgonts but it suite the sig quite well…

Sorry Fallon, my votes with Adam

~Dilson

I go for Fallon instead of Frenchy.
:hyper:~Nestor~:hyper:

Adam//Frenchy//En France, no matter what you call yourself. Yousa FTW!

Great signatures both of you, but Adam//Frenchy//En France’s caught my attention ;).

I like your smooth style, Adam//Frenchy//En France.

Can you give us a reason so we can improve? ( cough nestor ) Will be helpfull. Thanks to people who have voted me :slight_smile:

Yeah, what could I improve on?

Fallon, I don’t really see much on how you can improve. It’s an awesome signature. Try doing something else with the background?

I went with Adam(or w/e you call yourself)

things to improve on

Adam
-A border
-The text isn’t good

Fallon
-Less bar thingys

• Filters>sharpen>Fade Sharpen if ya got Photoshop :stuck_out_tongue: else just dont sharpen so much

fallon

i dont like big sigs anymore.

frenchy no bordor,text is okay.

I really like Fallon’s for some reason. It just makes me say, ‘Wow,’ for some reason.

7 vs. 7.

This is a close match.

Yay. I win. :slight_smile:

Congrats :stuck_out_tongue:

Bah, don’t double post.

~Merged your posts :smiley:

Congratulations, Fallon ;). It was a close battle, and both signatures was awesome.

Oops, didn’t notice. >.<

Good game En_France.

No problem, hollabawoosha :D.

I think Adam left a little while ago… He’s on MSN though.

Congrats, Fallon :smiley:

Fallon FTW I love his art. :3