Energy suggestion

I dont kno if anyone has already said this idea but…I see alot of benches and picnic tables and seats around RS but why cant we sit on them? What if u could sit down on benches and it would raise ur energy maybe 4x quicker than just standing. I kno that would sure help me since im always runnin round varrok and fally :slight_smile:

Wow thats a great idea, jaex should really concider that idea.

Great idea! Look at my Auction House idea on Suggestions and rate it

i rate urs 9/10

ty ty, also Lutenist i like ur auction house idea :slight_smile:

Both of those ideas are pretty cool.

maybe you could also lie down on the grass :slight_smile:

9.6/10

yeh… that’s a good idea. It would help raise energy faster… and it would be cool if u could lie down… lol

Yea it would help alot if u could restore ur energy faster anyhow. i just thought of the benches cus i see alot everywhere in memebrs and non members and i thought they were kinda pointless, so we should be able to sit on em i think. and laying down, but what if someones laying down where ur running? would u run over them or go around or what? lol nice idea though

Na that basicly means you could restore you’re energy anywhere.

you already can restore your energy anywere but if you lie down its quicker which is a great diea as well as using benches and stuff

It also would make the game nicer,instead of always standing

i think if u lie down and someone runs over u, u lose health. but the benches and tables are good. 10/10

or they jump over you

(not run around,otherwise people could block a whole town of entering 8O )

Edit:or w8,there is no problem,if people stand there,they also run throught them,so why not if there lying? :slight_smile:

Lol nice idea, how about put right click feature to people lying on the grass “stomP” :twisted:

what if there was a difference between the energy that the item regenerates, for example, benches would regenerate energy slower than beds, lieing down on the grass slower than benches, and so on… it’d be cooler like this…

That would be bad. If you are lying down, then suddenly you have the urge to go to the toilet, and the next minute, you might find yourself in Lumbridge.

Anyway, I think thats quite a good idea!

9.7/10

That would be bad. If you are lying down, then suddenly you have the urge to go to the toilet, and the next minute, you might find yourself in Lumbridge.

Anyway, I think thats quite a good idea!

9.7/10[/quote] well i guess you better get up before you go some where
and maybe the damage would depend on how much wieght your caring
and if you could stomp them then there world be a clan all about stomping and they would just go around and stomp them with 20 guys at once lol

cool idea, kinda seems like the fatigue in rsc