enter your code please

Here’s a way to save urselves from evil hackers. Just make it so u have to enter a pin number at the bank in order to access ur account.

It’s an ok idea…
The only problem I have with it is that some people are very forgetful (including me :stuck_out_tongue: ) and that’s one more password that you would have to remember.
I already have to remember about a million passwords for everything else I do that needs a pass, this would make it a million and one lol

then just save it in a notepad

Moved to suggestions.

It doesn,t have to be a number it can be a word and u can have a hint with it to like (favorite cartoon) thats your hint and then u password like (the cramp twins) thats to boys who hate each other well anyway maby something like that

but then u could still 4get it

Yeah… A pin with words is just like having to enter another password…

well if someone can get ur pass they can get your pin… duh… just dont let out your pass

this is a good idea.
sickmate 8)

If you had to click on letters on the screen to type it in, they could not get your pin. They get your pass through keyloggers that log the things you type such as passwords.

If you set your recovery questions correctly and run a virus check on your computer, this shouldn’t be an issue. I don’t like it. It would just show you how much fun has been taken out of the game b/c of the need for even more security.

Why can’t we just go back to the days when we didn’t have to worry about this.

The need to be wealthy and greedy even in a video game consumes people…

It’s kinda pathetic…