Finally finished all the quests!

Finally! After all that hard work. I am done ALL of the quests (that is, until they make a new one) Im happy :smiley:

wow congratz!! my qp is only 101…

very nice job ive only got 92 qp… ill work on the other 60

lol it looks kind of fake dudeplz no offence intended. if not congrats. I have all of the non members quests dun. i really hope that they make more. but ur sig shows u have a combat of 79 and ur quest thing says u have 81 on combat… u ahve to admit that that is kind of odd. also ur pic looks a little off between the romeo and juliet, quest and the rune misteries quest.

lol it looks kindof fake dude. if not thats cool . but ur sig shows u have a combat of 79 and ur quest thing says u have 81 on combat… u ahve to admit that that is kind of odd. also ur pic looks a little off between the romeo and juliet, quest and the rune misteries quest.

Good job! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow. That’s amazing. Well done and much congrats punk.

Cool id rate that 1000/1000 that is so cool
since that im no member i realy kinda have 1 quest to do and thats Dragon Slayer

lol i dont think it looks fake, gratz

…I havenet updated my sig… I gained combat lvls after monkey madnes…and i cut and paste the columns…So I don’t see how it looks fake…

ya there is someting wrong with the rsbandb sigs i keep tryin to update mine with my 1k totals and 70 range but every time i update it it just stays the same dunno y