Firefox "Safe" mode?

After hearing about all these stories about getting hacked, I installed Mozilla firefox. It has a Safe mode option, but what does it do? It’s like a seperate program too. Anyone know what it is?

~:darkside:~ Michaelks

I use Mozilla… Never tryed it, but I think it like uses less memory (resulting in worse graphics) to prevent your computer from getting hacked… Or it’s just for slower computers… Not sure though lol

:jester:

Don’t use it…It sucks…dont worry about it just use Mozzila Firefox normal not safe mode…

Safe Mode is a Firefox startup mode where all the extensions you have installed are disabled and the default theme is used. This is useful for debugging and seeing which extension might be causing a problem, especially since extensions are known to act up. Safe Mode is always a handy option to revert to if things begin to go wrong (for example, Firefox opens with no theme and everything is white).

Hey! Firefox is a great program, it runs really fast and its much safer than internet explorer, it stoped viruses, most ad-ware, spyware, and more pretective than the dang internet explorer.

-Happy Feeling-happy-that-your-not-getting-hacked

Ace