Flails

That would be really cool to add flails to the game and to add horses which you can ride and they carry some of your inventory.

Flails, to me, seem more like maces… And horses would kinda seem cheap… Plus it would be hard to be responsible for it…

There has been many posts about horses,As they said in the update checklist they will be adding more pets.

A fail is totally different from a mace in all aspects. Horses are not pets in the middle ages they were considered essential companions lol what do u people even know lol.

Plus, what would be a unique feature of a flail anyways?.. Maces are there to serve as fast crush weapons that provide a bit of prayer… I don’t see what a flail could contribute to RS… And yeah I know that horses were companions in the middle ages and I’m sure Lady Love knew that too… She just said pets in general cause the “companions” you can get in RS are just reffered to as pets…

Horses are not pets in the middle ages they were considered essential companions
Pets are companions… Why do you think they call a dog “A man’s best friend”? You just totally contradicted yourself there so next time, watch it before you say “lol what do u people even know lol.”…

U wouldnt see people saying they have a pet horse would you. Flails could be used as both a crushing and slashing weapon.

a flail is like a mace but the ball end is on a chain you could swing it round hitting faster then a mace ever could, you could throw it.

Yeah. An it would be kind of hard to incorporate a “dire flail” as it is put in D&D because it has 2 heads so it would be odd to figure out damage/attacks… but you could do something like 2 edged sword.

instead of making horses (which would be just dumb) they should make an item that will give you extra inventory space, like a cube of items :twisted:

instead of making horses (which would be just dumb) they should make an item that will give you extra inventory space, like a cube of items Twisted Evil

You mean like the Horadric Cude in Diablo (2)? Yeah, that’d be kinda cool and also be able to combine things and such… But then again, a horse would provide you with more space than a cube unless the cube was huge or something and no people don’t say “Look, it’s my new pet horse” but they still refer to horses as pets (AKA a companion)…

I think the flail would be a good mid-ranged weapon. It would have a greater reach than a sword. I like the flail idea.

People people people…

they have added horses… just a small version… lol

btw horses would have to be rode from one place to another. but you would have to pay a small fee. because you can simply not cary a horse!

Heres my outline for a flail and horses.

Horses will be categorized into different types such as stallion(carries less but is quicker),packhorse(carries up to 100 items but is slow) etc…

Horses though will have to fed and looked after so that they wont die.
You cannot pick up items while riding a horse.
You need agility levels to ride different horses (optional)

EDIT: This is only the beggining.

dont care bout flails but horses are good

Yeah, little toy horses. I have one, but haven’t figured out what they are for. You can play with it and “have fun”, but there has to be something else it is used for.

flails whould look cool but probaly suck like claws

No if jagex were to implement this new weapon then it would have slightly better stats and strength than a mace of any kind.

Flails. good idea. Horses, no.