flaming arrow special

timing not good here… well, im a beginner. ill be posting more amature shots

It looks more like Evil energy is seeping out of the arrow rather than a flame… But I’ll give it a 6/10… Though the paint job was a bit messy…

thnx 4 helpin me so far, tellin me how to make it better

well i must say fire is one of the hardest thing to realistically draw and its something i’ve tried to do and failed…and never posted on rsr becasue it sucked, AND CROP YOUR PICTURES PLEASE!!! :evil:

Oh yeah… I totally agree that flames are really hard to draw perfectly but I just think the screen looks more like the Evil Arrow theme rather than one that has a specific element like a Fire Arrow… It just seems to me that it would be better titled as like Evil Arrow or Arrow of Blood Red Energy…

weeee

weeee

What the heck was that supposed to mean? weeee doesn’t really tell diggityfunk if his screen is good and how to make it better… Sorry if I sound like I’m modding… I’m not trying to…

please will a mod warn him for spamming
S = Stupid
P = Pointless
A = Annoying
M = Messages

it looks like the womna has somkinda fire staff!

ur right it does

please will a mod warn him for spamming
S = Stupid
P = Pointless
A = Annoying
M = Messages

LOL… I like that acronym layout you did there… It acutally describes spam really really accurately… You should make one for spammers and then say something like…

S=
P=
A=
M=
M=
E=
R=
Alert

lol i didnt notice that wish i was a mod i would give him a warning
u need to crop ur pic bad man

nice pic 5/10 for trying

I think it sucks nuts but thats just me :twisted: :evil:

sieverdinger, you just posted that same thing in another topic…:? whats the point…just go away and leave this site if thats all ur gonna do…make the mods life easier lol.

Why not just take an existing picture of flames from somewhere (a good one) and put that on to your picture :)?

just a thought…

i will rate it 4/10, keep practicing!

that sucks!!! and your on a free server and didnt cut the add out or your web browser

getting better, 6/10

Erm sorry 2/10 not so good.

Ok 4/10 but it doesn’t look like flames (like somemany others have said) it looks like evi energy.