free 99 atk and def

any i intrested. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ohh yes i am interested

My Username is

Username: Ur_a_scammer
Password: ******* = scammer!

But go on… how do u get 99 att and def?

o plz :o

b-sides i cannt get on only i could do it at my friends and my friend is gonna b home st like 11:00am

i have a feeling that a big heaping pile of Bull Sh*t looks like you. :twisted:

the things that scammers try tututut

yea your a scammer nice try though ill give u a 7 for effort…

kicks86

This kid is such a noob. I’ve seen him in several topics saying he would give free stuff, but he just likes to sit and watch people beg. Someone please do something about this pathetic kid.

Iynick YOU HAVE POSTED ALOT OF BULL HERE ON RSR YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR MAKING RSR DEAL WITH YOUR CR**!

IT IS RARE THAT I TYPE IN CAPITALS BUT THIS IS JUST OBSERD!

lets start a countdown:

time until locked: 3…2…1…

Time until that guy’s banned: 3…2…1…

i know a scam when i see it beglad im not a mod u would be gone

name;; wish i was a mod
pass;; scamer scamer

if i get a second warning im gone for a while

instead of saying this why dont u tell us u know

sry mods about double postin

he does have 4 warning probably will get another and get banned

Wish I could be the man to do it…

one more warning he is a goner

Ya he’s a goner…He never asked for a pass or user though lol…Mods might not lock it because it only says if you are i interested

This is gonna feel good. Iynick, I hope you had fun attempting to get people to fall for your scams, cause you are out of here.

(P.S. Here comes another person that will try and make my life miserable most likely)

THE spaming stops here
bum bum buuuuuummmmm!!!

IcedEarth15324 Are you going to ban him? because it doesn’t say he is currently banned, but will you later?

I would if the warning system was activated right now.