funny i think

i dont like that it is sorta funny but that is all

Lol, Nitte that is funny! I laughed my butt off!

heres a diff one that my friend found

LOL! That’s funny too! My sister is crying it’s so funny!

Lol! very creative great job! Hope you get good props!

no i found them :stuck_out_tongue:

rofl! thats hilarious!

lol that was funny!! if u wanted it rated 10/10 :smiley:

Lmfao, I can’t stop laughing :p, too much morphine…

~ ewok

sigh… why do you waste time :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s a guy thing, Burble :p. Seriously, that’s just one of them things that’ll make you laugh for ages.

~ ewok

Those are funny where did u find those at

omg dude that second one…how could u find that funny?! eewww…frodo what a fag!

O and BTW Mrparrs ur new animated siggy is awesome.

Oh my god that’s funny. I had to kinda calm my dad down to stop laughing.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lmao, lol that fricken funny!

laughs a bit hehehehe I know the joke but I can’t really laugh bout it… but the second 1… :eek: :eek: :eek: that made me laughing very hard!

Hehe, I have Camtasia to thank for that :). Once again, hilarious vids, can you post a link if there’s more :stuck_out_tongue:

~ ewok

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao