Future Updates for Runescape- For you lazy people...

I was reading through the Runescape forums and I went to Future Updates and I thought of all the lazy people who don’t go on the Runescape forums and EVERYONE will love these future updates, houses, places for clans to meet, be able to make a clan with your friends, more pets, more monsters, more clothes… look here is the message:

Hobba Unf
Forum Mod
13 Apr 2005 15:04

Development plan as of 31-Mar-04

New areas:

• A large ‘frozen lands’ area including penguins, mammoths, polar bears and more.

New quests:

• There will of course be lots of new quests. We will be adding these on a regular basis again.

New items:

• More clothing to help give your characters a unique look.

Last edited by Hobba Unf on 16 Jul 2005 21:53

Hobba Unf
Forum Mod
13 Apr 2005 15:05

New features & skills

Summoning spells - summon skeletons, demons, etc…!
More random events, to give more variety, and lots of chances to win unexpected rewards.
More pets and followers with different properties and abilities.
Special organised game events on holidays.
Many new monsters such as Orcs, Lizardmen and more.

Player owned houses - Each player will be able to have their own unique house. Use the new carpentry skill to make new/rare things for your house. Using the farming skill to grow herbs and plants in the grounds of your house. Build your own private party areas and shop areas, and more!

Clan support, to allow you to optionally form your own clans with your friends.

Read and Wait for good stuff csp713

Penguin! If anybody kills a penguin, I’ll hunt them like, like…a dog. :stuck_out_tongue:

Penguins are in the zoo. I’m not sure if you can kill them though.

=) i just might kill one when they come out

They are already are penguins.

Thats nice, although 99% of them will be for p2p… :yes:
Your my enemy your in TF! :stuck_out_tongue:

=) thats right connor… and THE owned may i say again? owned fear+ wg

Evil penguin killers! Die! pulls out pimpin rubber chicken

lets get off penguins but still what is everyone favorite upcoming update?

EDIT: il be back in morning since i ahve to get off cya and keep posting!!!

Duh, how could FEAR beat THE, but Phobia is proud to be a best junior clan ever. Better than TF. They are lucky to win because THE is on their side :no:

house that will be cool

or even better make penuins level 3 and give 10k exp

Summoning spells - summon skeletons, demons, etc…!
More random events, to give more variety, and lots of chances to win unexpected rewards.
More pets and followers with different properties and abilities.
Special organised game events on holidays.
Many new monsters such as Orcs, Lizardmen and more.

Player owned houses - Each player will be able to have their own unique house. Use the new carpentry skill to make new/rare things for your house. Using the farming skill to grow herbs and plants in the grounds of your house. Build your own private party areas and shop areas, and more!
0wn4g3 to summon spell but u will probaly have to do hard quest like desert treasure.
And how are the gonna do houses where are they gonna put them ?

definatly the idea of a huge house in where your clan could hang out, (in better if made in wildy) and put archers on the wall, like building your own castle that will be so awesome

you dare lay a hand on one, and we WILL hunt you till the end of time muahahahahahahhahahahaha lol

99%??? more like 100. If I could become a member, I would, but I have no way to become one.

Thats from april…

yeah… kinda outdated? lol relay outdated

well, if they made all those updates, first i’m gonna learn how to summon monsters, second buy/ build a house and for the last go to the frozen lands

Well, I suppose ppl will have do do a property ladder questr :fluffy:
We can let 100k players all have houses…

I think we’ve all read this… Lol. That’s from a long time ago… I was like level 40 =\