Get Firefox!!!

Click on the image below to learn more:

i know firefow is brillent!

Yeah I use it very good browser when palying runescape and its very good with actually stoping popups and stuff.

Ye,I use it to and sometimes IE

Its good because a lot of the spyware don’t adapt to it but the problem is that sometimes games, websites, and other things like that dont.

I have firefox but sometimes it can get annoying.

i use firefox. it’s just better than IE. i especially like the extensions

Well anything is better than internet explorer…If you ask me, get Safari! Of course that is for Mac…lol

Nah… FireFox and Camino are better than Safari.

what, firefox rules, internet explorer is rubbish, anything is better than it, interent explorer is easy to get spyware and viruses on and its slower for me

How? Is it from speed, popups, or security? Just so you know, I’ve had my Mac for over a year now, and had about 2 popups total.

fire foxe stinks my frend has a decent computer and firefox he laggs 5 times every 15 min at least and he gets alot of cannot display page and connection losts

fire foxe stinks my frend has a decent computer and firefox he laggs 5 times every 15 min at least and he gets alot of cannot display page and connection losts[/quote]

That would probably be ISP, modem, etc issues. I have used firefox for quite a while and haven’t had any connection issues, other than what was caused by my wireless internet going out (The power flickers every once in a while). Firefox rules!

Firefox is great for running RH, because I hate IE. It gives me so many errors, and there are so many loop holes…

-=~ J.T. ~=-

Firefox rules! I’m sick of Bill Gates ruling the computer industry! Linux! Linux! lol

Are you ever just going to SHUTUP about macs? I bet almost every one on RSR knows you have a mac beacause you talk about it in almost every post.

ixlf00bixl, I’ve ALWAYS wanted to say that, but I’m too polite. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have firefox and it is great it stops pop ups and is faster

firefox owns

Firefox kicks IE’s [butt]
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
Download Now!!

I downloaded firefox on my Dell comp, and it isn’t working. I type stuff in and it lags and switches the letters around, making it impossible to type. It gets very annoying, so I kept using Internet Explorer (Even though I don’t like it).

~:darkside:~ Michaelks