Girls of Final Fantasy

Yeah, I know I only have a few ((One of them is a man! :smiley: )), but I still think that It can be considered a Girls Of Final Fantasy Sig.

Ratings, pl0x?

nice lol i like the animation

lol the 1st 1 is cloud in a dress there cool

those are pretty cool did you make them or find them

ya ff7 was a cool game.

i think he found them because my sis had one as an avvy for aim

Yep, I found em ((And I’m a Girl! :mad: ))

How do you get avatar on AIM? Anyway nice :slight_smile:

i think there cute;)

lol. If that was you flirting, don’t. I can almost guarantee I’m older than You.

i think they are pretty cool seeing as im a big fan of final fantasy, oh, and cloud is the man the first one in the pink dress from when he rescued tifa and aeris (yeah, i know im a nerd) :slight_smile: :smiley:

Lol. All he said was that the pictures were cute, not you.

Nice sigs =)

lol just cos u played on the game dusnt mean ur a nerd

Nice, pretty cool.
sickmate 8)

the one on your avatar looks like yuna (probly is) but i reconise them all lol (major player of FF)

my favorites so far FFX and FFX-2

lol cloud in a dress lol (i have them myself too got off google and don’t know why)

yeah but i mean…welll alright i mean how many people dont know the game that well? oh and the guy who said the avatar char was yuna ur wrong that is princess dagger (i have to edit this reply in a sec because i forgot her real name…)

yeah but i mean…welll alright i mean how many people dont know the game that well? oh and the guy who said the avatar char was yuna ur wrong that is princess dagger (her real name is princess garnet)