Green Day or Blink182?

Which band do you think is better?

BTW, I know Blink is breaking up, so dont mention that. I personally would have to go with Green Day on this one. The songs Jesus of Suburbia, Ltterbomb, and St. Jimmy pretty much made up my mind.

Also, post your favorite song by the better band in your opinion

But, just to be fair, my favorite songs by Blink are Adams Song, and All The Small Things.

I use to Love Blink 182 for a while until I started like hardcore rock
and alternative stuff…

Right now… “green day” cause im going to the concert :twisted: rock on

Green Day all the way! :smiley:

I went to a concert in London and they played the whole of American Idiot,
Nimrod and Insomniac. :slight_smile:

Fave song: Good Riddance

Greenday all the way! 8O

I prefer D12 though. :smiley:

green day

its a tie between american idiot and boulevard of broken dreams

green day but their song boulevard of broken dreams, i hate it they play it to much

I love greenday. In fourth grade I had to sing Good Riddance, and thats how I got into them. Good riddance, J.A.R, and basket case are my favorites.

Green Day. I’ve only got 2 of their albums but hey, they’re f**king ace. Blink 182 are OK but I prefer Green Day.

Green Day all the way!

Favorite songs: Good Riddance, I fought the Law, and Ha Ha You’re Dead.

I particularly like Ha Ha You’re Dead, it makes good background music for retaliatory strikes in Earth 2025. 8)

i think i like Green Day better…

Greenday Foreva!!!

What kind of stupid question is this greenday OWNZ!!!

Fave songs: Jesus of Suburbia, Give me novacaine and Boulevard of broken dreams.

Oh yeah Time of my life is OK.

The rest aren’t to good but it beats “I miss youuuuuuuuuuu” lol :stuck_out_tongue:

yeahh greenday rocks, i like american idiot boulevard of broken dreams and jesus of suburbia…

:twisted: GREEN DAY RULZ!!! GREEN DAY ALL THE WAY!!!

fave songs are: american idiot, boulevard of broken dreams, basket case, homecoming, and holiday!!!

GREEN DAY RULZ!!! GREEN DAY ALL THE WAY!!! :twisted:

GO BILLE JOE!!! GO MIKE DIRNT!!! GO TRE COOL!!!
YOU ROCK!!!

lol Green Day
Actually I don’ really like punk,but i can live with Green Day
Fav Song:Holiday

Blink 182! man thats da bomb! i hate ppl at my school only likeing green day because every 1 els dose…green days fine but i perffer the old stuff like beck.

there not brakin up…there on hiadis.