hacker trying to steal my second account

My friend gave me a second account cos my primary was banned (now unbanned), he let me keep it but then some hacker knows my recovery questions i dunno how, i think it was keylogger cos last week my comp had keylogger and i typed my reocvery questions for something and also i try changing it but he keeps canceling the pending details, i keep changin pass but he changes it, i try doing the “someone knows my recovery questions” thing but my query keeps on getting declined, i know its not my friend cos he was at my house when it started happening… I dont know what to do, i need advice and i dont want it to get stolen from me. Should i send jagex a complaint or something? That account is also a member, so i really dont wanna lose it…

you should get an anti virus to check viruses and spyware and try to take off and block/protect pc from all of that junk. stop downloading everything. send jagex complaint if you want.

i already got the keylog covered, trust me, my computer is more protected than a condom. I have a firewall, adaware, spybot, AVG and CWshredder. Anyways, i think ill send complaint, i think it keeps declining cos i dont have the agreement number and all that, my friend deleted all those stuff, he is only 12, he doesnt care about all that stuff… Ill still send a complaint.

you need to check all of your computer for the viruses and stuff like that. if you really want to still play rs, then i would recommend spending a little bit a money to get a program Not from the internet (i.e. get from store) so that there is more trust in the program.
and you shouldnt browse the internet too much, because those bad things exist in many places…

AVG sucks, it isn’t worth the sweat off my balls…use kaspersky…beta…

wasn’t it already clear that the keylogger was covered? My computer is safe now, i just downloaded a keylogged file. its fine geez, its just that he has my recovery questions and i need to change them.

Oh and vac88, i dont have AVG the free version, i have the full version.