halo and halo2

in halo i am somewhere between heoic and legendary
i can finsh heroic pretty easilly but on legengdary i need a bit of help from ai or a noob as a distraction :lol: :lol:
on halo2 iam between normal and heroic fopr pretty much the same rweason as halo 1 what are your thoughts on this and othergames you play(other than runescape)

Halo 2 rules :twisted:

i love halo and halo 2

I am a legend on halo1. I have beaten the whole game many times on legendary. I went 3 on 1 with 3 of my best friends. They are the best halo 1 players i know besides me. On halo2 i am heroic i havent beaten legendary all the way. I have beaten about 4 levels or so on legendary and i am working on beating the whole thing. I havent beaten it on heroic either but i am about 3 levels away. I will whoop anyone who tries to beat me. :slight_smile: i know im cocky.

i luv halo 2!!

Yeah halo2 rocks!!

i like halo 2 better because u can duel weald wepons

On halo 1 me and my friend beat the whiole game a couple times (Lengendary and stuff) and on halo2 we beat legendary up to the last boss (HALO2 is harder with 2 ppl on legendary) cause we got live and started beating everyone. We have a clan of 15 ppl and when 8 of us team up in big team battle we are unstopable :smiley: .

i got halo 2 but no x box till friday

that sucks, are you gonna get xbox live?

next mouth i will right before my free 2 mouths free live expires and i havnt used it

i am way better on multiplayer then i am on single player my friends are legengds but i beat them pretty easily well nbot that easilly they do kill me a couple of times
i love killing elites on legenday same with hunters there is no sport in killing jackals ang grunts
i die mostly because iu ignore them but i love seeing them take of running when i kill the elite or hunter whichever is there
i also made an el,ite kill another elite i got ones shield down then i started getting shot from behind so i moved out opf the way and th other elite tried to hit me and missed and killed his friend
that also to some grunts i just move out of the way and they kill them for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ive never played :oops:. but from wat every1 says its should be awsome

it is awsome