Haven't Seen This Scam In Awhile

I kinda had an urge to give him some bronze.

Lol I see that scam just about everyday now then I go up to them and say it is just a scam and usually they get away with it if they have trimmed armour I just saw a guy got ripped of his full addy lol. People should listen more eh?

If you fall for that scam, you deserved to be scammed.

lol u gotta be pretty dumb to fall for it, but i guess some people are

Amen to that! :-p

so basically what you are saying is the people who are not as smart as others deserve to be scammed? Do you feel the same way in real life too? Anyone not as good as you deserve to be treated unfairly? Thats what started the racism against blacks, just so you know. So, next time, choose your words more carefully.

Never seen this scam before… man scammers just keep getting dumber and dumber! :lol:

so basically what you are saying is the people who are not as smart as others deserve to be scammed? Do you feel the same way in real life too? Anyone not as good as you deserve to be treated unfairly? Thats what started the racism against blacks, just so you know. So, next time, choose your words more carefully.[/quote]

lol geez dont go flamming him! all he said was that those people are dumb

so basically what you are saying is the people who are not as smart as others deserve to be scammed? Do you feel the same way in real life too? Anyone not as good as you deserve to be treated unfairly? Thats what started the racism against blacks, just so you know. So, next time, choose your words more carefully.

All i said was if you were stupid enough to be scammed by that then you deserve to be scammed as you would need to be a complete fool.

What you said suggests that blacks aren’t as good as me, so maybe you should choose your words more carefully. (Not saying that you think that of course)

bigwillie91.proboards25.com

It’s always funny to see the way people react when you tell them you know they are scamming. They usually say, “I’m not scamming.”

Lol, I am so glad i became a member. Ive never seen that scam, but there are tons of noobs that do the armor trimming scam in free world. I was in fally west bank once, and the guy was trimming armor and everyone said it was a scam, and I asked him if he scould trim my rune. “ok” I went to the second trade screen, declined, and called him a scammer. Scammers are so stupid and annoying.

some1 said that to me when i was lvl 20 and i still didnt fall for it.
he kept saying “i could only duplicate ur most valuble item”
like im that stupid

wow… when i was a noob i got scammed from that… im never getting scammed from that trick again!!

i hate it when ppl do that, i sooo hate it!! grrr… :evil: :evil:
well anywyas i haven’t seen that for a long time either… i think the new craze scam is “trimming armour”…lol

lol thats a new one

most people only get scammed once, cause they learn from their mistakes,one time when i didnt know you couldnt trim armour, this guy kept sayin “ill trim your armour” so i said “lets see the trim than”

he said “no, you do it with magic” lol
scammers think their so smart, but their the bottom of the food chain! :twisted:

i remember when i was lvl 25ish a guy walked up to me and said"I am Jadex staff member and I have to inform you that your black kite is banned from now on and im going to confiscate( or however you spell it) it from you. If you do not you will be banned from runescape indefinatly"lol

i saw a lvl 67 fall for the 1

i tried the guys password and it worked!!!
I left his stuff there though

i tried the guys password and it worked!!!
I left his stuff there though[/quote]

Anything good? Ugh, what am I saying? Well, you did the right thing to give it back…
One time, some dude said he’d buy my d long for 110k and shade robes, so I accepted trade, he put up the stuff and I clicked accept by mistake. He clicked accept, then accept again, and I ended up with his stuff and the D long. Lol, how dopey can you get? Lucky thing I did give him the d long after I laughed a bit.

~ ewok