hazeeel cult

I need help with the hazee cult quest. I cant find the right valve combination. It says that the amulate i have can show me, but i cant fighure out how to use it. If any1 know how, plz tell me here.

go to runehq they will tell you what the valve combnation is i couldnt do it as well. :lol: :smiley:

That should help :wink:

lol not a member srry :roll:

I’m wondering what the significance of your posting was. Don’t worry about getting your post count up, just worry about being a good person. Posting, “I don’t know” does not help at all, and in doing so you waste space that could be used for something productive. Like the quote, “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say it at all,” it’s kind of like that except, “If you can’t say something that contributes to the thread, don’t say it at all.” Just think twice before posting something, make sure you’re giving instead of filling.

Thanks,
Kainui

I’m wondering what the significance of your posting was. Don’t worry about getting your post count up, just worry about being a good person. Posting, “I don’t know” does not help at all, and in doing so you waste space that could be used for something productive. Like the quote, “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say it at all,” it’s kind of like that except, “If you can’t say something that contributes to the thread, don’t say it at all.” Just think twice before posting something, make sure you’re giving instead of filling.

Thanks,
Kainui[/quote]
Can i just ask. What was the significance of your post? Hypocrite!