Haz's Sig Shop :D

Well, I’ve only been using photoshop for a bit but have made some sigs for some people (budgieman). So come here if ya wanna sig :smiley:

(I can do a lot better than the one below, that was just a quick 2 minute job)

ye he made my pics of budgies with the weapons hehe thx m8

Heh, no probs dude :wink:

well, i need a new sig. um can u make a red center with black trim and in the middle a warrior and on the side my rs name?

Here ya go:

http://img191.echo.cx/img191/113/jeffman19915ye.jpg

hey can u make me 1 with my name and some type of hightech warrior and backround

What do you mean like high-tech background? Can you be more specific? E.G. An actual picture?

o Can i have one. Dont supose u could use my picture on the left and enlarge it and put
Short man1 --at top
with this in small below:
Only the Short will be freed
Greens my fav colour so if u can get it mainly green it would be top.
ty alot

Here you go short_man1:

http://img35.echo.cx/img35/3227/shortman14ac.png

(other guy I’m still waiting for your response…)

Hey i like that, ty very much Haz :smiley:
p.s dont supose u could make it a bit thinner and a bit fatter not much just so its a bit clearer the backround, and the writing small with it to compensate. Dont worry if u cant but i would appreciate it

please can u make me one with plain white background saying:
Jat1000

The underneath saying: Darkness will Prevail…
all in RED font.
(prefferably some kind of Horror Font)

thanks dude!

when i sya hightech i mean like a robot or some like stuff that has to do with technology

I would like a sig with a ranger shooting arrows with fire on it and lightning behind it robin hood hat and boots (dont make it look like characters from rs).
the arrows in air and 1 inside a guy and 1 on the bow , (i want blood on the guys arm and the arrows in the guys arm, so its 3 arrows) an arrow carrier on the guys back.

Make me 2 of these sigs except i want one that says (I MAGEPURE I) on it and the 2nd says (1800 PKED) :slight_smile:

Thx:cool:

OMFG no necromacering!
which means no bumping, this topic was from june last year!

Umm dude sorry to tell you but your sigs are to big…

Don’t necromance! So many people do it nowadays… If you necromance one more topic I’ll ban you.