Homestar Runner

Anyone here like www.homestarrunner.com? Just wondering, because I think it’s hilarious. If you’ve never been there before, I highly recommend you go check it out, it’s great!

Haha I’ve been there a few times… It’s not really my favorite, but homestar in the flash animations… He’s just soo funny! Lol I love the game… Trogdor!!

:jester:

Yeah Trogdor’s the best :slight_smile:

No doubt… Hey why haven’t that many people responded yet? Lol homestar runner is tha bomb y’all! :huge:

Nah, I don’t like it as much as newgrounds or albinoblacksheep, but I do like to play a few games there… It isn’t my favorite site, but… eh what can you say, it isn’t terrible…

-=~ J.T. ~=-

ooooo!oooo!!

TROGDOR WAS A MAN!

THEN HE WAS A DRAGON MAN!

THEN HE WAS JUST… A DRAGON!

TROGDOR!!!

Tee hee!

its ok… i dont much care for it

Ok Ok Ok… I gotta give you props for mentioning newgrounds and albino blacksheep. Those sites are awsome! Lol but I like homestar runner better because of the way the website is set up. Like it’s just so cool! :smiley:

Newgrounds rocks like hell, but if you’re a Homestar fan, check this page out and listen to the homestar Runner song. it kicks ass!

http://www.verylowsodium.com/band/
(It’s near the bottom of the page)

i havent been on that site in sooooo long. but its pritty funny, my favorite thing is the Strong Bad emails

I’ve been a loyal Home Star Runner (Or rather Strong Bad and the Cheat) Fan Since 2000. Bug Swallow! Bug Swallow! Trogdor! Not the cheat, Not the cheat, The cheat! GOOD TIMES!

~Chuck

lol its hilarious…have yall played peasant quest? lol i like strong sad the best lol

ive never been to Homestarrunner. i goto Ebaumsworld, Emogames, Funlol, HEAVY, and BadgerBadgerBadger.com for my laughs :slight_smile: ill check it out though.

u do that chaos…u do that

chaosnoob is my all-time idol

Ha that song rocks!