How do you become a...

Hey, I was wondering how you people became mods…What did you guys do to accomplish this? Oh, and I’m allowed to ask this, because of RSR’s official rule, number 19. Oh yeah, also HoL, how do you become one?man, there’s many groups here…

1. Asking to be in a special usergroup: Do not ask to be in HoL, RSR Newspaper, staff member, or a Moderator. Asking will result in losing any and all chances you may have had to be in that group. Asking how to be in these groups is allowed however.

You have to be reffered by one of the staff members, and then the staff talks it over and decides whether or not you can be in that position. Please correct me is I’m wrong.

You just broke the rule if im correct lol Ah well, it says if your asking to be one not wether to find out how to be one but i still think that would count to be gainst the rules, sorry

I broke the rules? [censored word], I was hoping I wouldn’t…

I wouldnt know seems close but you may have set the limit on the rule quote

just be a good person

I guess you need to be helpful and active in these forums. Follow the rules and you’ll obviously need the qualities needed for the particular group. You probably need to be referred by other “high ranking” users and then Duke makes you one. All of what I said is based on guessing so don’t blame me if I’ve said anything or everything wrong.

BTW- RSR Newspaper has been stopped.

ahh, ok…cool, I don’t like making news anyway…