how do you get topics stickied?

Hello, can anyone tell me how to get topics stickied ,
thanks :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

A Global Mod has to do it for you…

oh ok
btw nice sig :slight_smile:

Or a Moderator in the forum that you wish to sticky in. For example say you wanted something stickied in the RuneScape forums you would need to ask one of the RS moderators. But only really important topics get stickied.

Yeah, if you really want something stickied, try thinking of something that is really important that was never brought up and needs to be broadcasted throughout the forums… Usually, if you need help being inspirated to write a guide then you can post something about that and ask that to be stickied… Just saying that cause those have more of a tendency to be stickied to get the maximum inspiration and ideas to write a guide… BTW, you need to supply a good point to write a guide about to consider having it stickied… BTW, don’t fret if your first attempt doesn’t end up being stickied… It’s really hard to have a topic stickied because the mods and staff (I think the staff may help out with this… Not sure though… Correct me if I’m wrong…) are pretty strict on what is to be stickied and made known to that particular forum… Well, good luck finding something that is worth to be stickied…

You are correct Gemininman. If anyone remembers? I made a topic on scams and I asked very kindly one of the moderators to sticky it so alot of people would see it and it wouldn’t become lost in who knows what page. Once I had finished the guide I asked a moderaot to un-sticky in and that was that :slight_smile:

You are correct Gemininman. If anyone remembers? I made a topic on scams and I asked very kindly one of the moderators to sticky it so alot of people would see it and it wouldn’t become lost in who knows what page. Once I had finished the guide I asked a moderaot to un-sticky in and that was that

Yeah, when I was explaining that thing to iamfriendly, I was using your scams guide and wayn0’s price guide as implied examples of really important topics that weren’t thought of to be stickied and since your scam topic and wayn0’s price guide topic were going to be turned into acutal guides, I said that it would help if his idea was going to be planned to be turned into an actual guide but just needed some ideas or inspiration to be added along with the guide and with many revisions and corrections, be finally turned into a guide that could help people in the future… But yeah, I just observed those two topics and other sticky topics to derive a pattern on what can help to get a topic stickied… Sorry if some of this didn’t make sense…