how many times have u been scamemd and what did you lose

lol ive been scammed at least i think 29 times i never learn :smiley: ive probly lost over 5 mil in items and in cash i know every scam there is so no one can scam me intill atoher new scam comes out now that youve heard about me what about your scams

ive never been scammed, cuz im not an idiot

its not like im dumb i just think its fun to learn all the scams to me being scammed is sorta fun to me scams are my tax to the poor :smiley:

you can get scammed from a key logger and that doesn’t have anything of how smart are you

you can get scammed from a key logger and that doesn’t have anything of how smart are you

no i mean like follwo for a free 200k except one time i really did win and got full blck t

no i mean like follwo for a free 200k except one time i really did win and got full blck t

Stop Double posting.
Also don’t wanna b a mod or anything shouldn’t this go on Off-Topic. And scammers shouldn’t get “taxes for the poor”, they should go to new people, or not rich ppl.

STOP making scam topics. Have you noticed that every single one you made was locked? Most people would get a hint by now that those types of topics aren’t wanted.