How Old Are You?

kbdkc3000:

How Old Are You?

Kbdkc, I’ll let you take it from here.

tnks for mentioning that it was my poll idea lady :slight_smile: tyvm for makin it for me too

Moved to Runescape section.

I did i was going to move it to RS General, but i cant.OKIE back on topic, Mod can you plz delete the posts that are off topic in about 5min?Thnx

Lady_Love

I’m 16, but if RS I always tell people I’m 86 when they ask. Most of the time they seem to believe me!

Okay, deleting the posts you wanted me to.

Inflitrator,This is supposed to be moved into ‘Off-Topic’, I jsut received a Unofficial Warning from a mod about this, Please dont punish me for your reactions.

moving to off topic & btw I’m 22 years old.

Thank god, I am not the only adult playing.

I am 23 8) .

I’m 21. But that’s just what I tell everyone… Nobody but my reallife friends know how old I am. Fear me!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: lol

well i too young im 11 is anyone younger???

im 12

im still the youngest. is that a good thing or a bad thing?

That’s a normal thing. I think…

im 11!But i tell people im 96 on game and i say im a pervert!Than they walkaway,lol!

I tell 'em I’m 21 and they say I have no life. Maybe it’s bcuz I’m level 60 and they’re little noobs… I wonder… lol

i’m 16

im 15, i made this poll (with help from lady love) and i dident even ttell you my age lol

I’m 16 :smiley:

im 13 but just turn 13 :smiley: