i hate these kinds of ppl..

dont u just hate bullies…they r so freaking gey…they think they r so cool…but they re not…im being bullied rite now (sort of)…and ppl share ur stories

I’m too embarrasessed to tell mine, but I know what you mean.

come on man nothing to b afraid of…its ok…wat did they do

my science teacher bullies me…

i told her to **ck off and she walked away, defeated

ok… 4 different people, last one is most of the kids at school:

1. Beats me up
  2. Calls me gay
  3. Does both
  4. Steals my stuff
    Most other kids at school) Hates me and shows it very extremely

lol I’d get a referral if I did that!

i would too but my science teacher s too lazy to call security

i used to get bullied alot…then i learned how to fight and since then no one really picks on me guess i scared em

I would also get a refferral for fighting… :evil: :evil:

the last time i got bullied was 3 years ago…mom forced me to talk to the guy and i told him to stop it…(i didnt no he was such a wimp)

i remember when i once got bullied when i had just joined my new school (which was 5 years ago) man i got soooo angry i took a foot to his leg…later his mom called to tell that he had big blue bruises up his leg…i ve never ever beaten any1 after that

the last time i got bullied was 3 years ago…mom forced me to talk to the guy and i told him to stop it…(i didnt no he was such a wimp)

i remember when i once got bullied when i had just joined my new school (which was 5 years ago) man i got soooo angry i took a foot to his leg…later his mom called to tell that he had big blue bruises up his leg…i ve never ever beaten any1 after that

OMG IM A SENIOR MEMBER YIPPYYYYY HOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

wouldnt get a referral, just a $250 fine

People call me goth and push me around >.<

im goth but i dont get picked on

Lucky u, i’m year 7 though

hehe im in 7th grade as well :smiley:

im in 8th…and 13.2 years old

I’m in 10th grade, and it’s fun 'cause whenever my friends and I go to the middle school (pick up siblings) we always find someone getting picked on. It’s fun to shut down the guys doing the bullying and make THEM feel embarrased for once.

lol thats funny
im in 6th grade i dont get picked on 8)

Wow… i wish i was that old but i’m moving to australia soon :stuck_out_tongue:

i got bullied.then i told him to f*** of and called him a fat stupid b**** then i gave him a nose bleade(i did this coz he just took my lunch money)i got like a trillion detensions and every thing bad.
like everyone in our school playsrunescape.then i threatern to kill the bullies if you see someone called die man126 kill him for me!