i may be finally becoming a member!

yay today is the decider. i finally convinced my mum (she was very hard to convince) and my dad will be easy hell aggree on it.

these are the terms i have to follow, though:

im allowed 4 and a 1/2 hours in the weekdays
6hrs on weekends
i have to let my little bro play sometimes (As if!)
i have to do all my homework and projects and music practice and chores, or thell take it away.

at least im probably gonna be a member.
sickmate 8)

w00t yay for sickmate!

cool :smiley:

maybe we can meet in p2p worlds

Congratz… See how compromises are your best friend in convincing hard to convice parents? But yeah, congratz on that…

yay! did the petition work?

i showed em it, but i think what did it is me saying ill only be on for a certain amount of time, and no more. i also said that id only play in the morning or a night on the weekends so i spend the day doing other stuff.
sickmate 8)

but i think what did it is me saying ill only be on for a certain amount of time, and no more. i also said that id only play in the morning or a night on the weekends so i spend the day doing other stuff.

Yep, another situation where compromising has saved the day in terms of convincing parents where everyone comes out happy…

Oscar thats y u was gonna try out my account with my drag long, u wwas gonna keep it!!!
Omg ure a fuck head.

well done sickmate, but see how the conditions will fade away after a while :slight_smile: thats how it always happens lol.

well done sickmate, but see how the conditions will fade away after a while thats how it always happens lol.

Yeah, but that’s usually the parents fault for stopping to check on that he follows the compromises… And in his terms, that would be a good thing… Though after sickmate described his mother as hard to convince, I don’t see the condition fading happening for a while…

Nah, they will fade :slight_smile: even with the toughest mum!

Yay for Sickmate! My mum was hard to convince, but I just have one of them innocent faces shifty eyes

~ ewok

wow, congratz sickmate… ur mom lets u play 6 hours at weekends and 4,5 hours weekdays to be a member, amazing!

wow u get to play 4 1/2 a day?! awesome!!
My mom doesn’t even allow me to play! :oops:
She’d kill me if she found out :!: :!:

My mother only wants me to play two hours on weekends and does not want me to play at all during the week!

you are sooo lucky! and iamfriendly, i can’t believe your mom doesn’t let you play.

my parents telling me to work to get the money, and when i worked ididn’t have time to play :cry:

YAY FOR SICKMATE! GOOD job

congratz on convincing ur parents to let u be a member… my parents would never let me become a member no matter what i promise them… sigh. Have fun :lol:

Pfft… I also have parents that don’t approve of me playing games but rather studying so I get good grades… But yeah, like Wintercat said, there would be no way that I could convince my parents on becoming a member… If I was to, I’d have to secretly get a credit card and use that though since my debit card and my bank account is directly linked to my mom’s account so she knows what is taken out of the account and on what I use it on if I was to pay via debit rather than in cash…