I might have to leave...

This forum is slowly becoming worse and worse, the darn thing just keeps naffing up, i cant even read my messages…

Should i stay or should i go???

This has nothing to do with RS…
Well, if you really want to go, no one can stop you. Though if you care about the forum, leaving it wont help it in any way…

~ ewok

You newbie flamer, i should have put no newbies allowed, that would kcik you out…

guys he just wants ppl to say, “no dont go we need you” and “what will we do without you!” when if ur like me you’ve never heard of him

Looking at your 40 posts, i’d say no wonder you havent head of me, im not looking im justwondering if people are feeling the same problems, if your not going to say something good dont say it, im the master of comebacks…

ok well try becoming master of fast and good comebacks. send me a pm when u got 1

I tried to be nice, and I’m trying hard now not to be nasty. What does posts have to do with anything? PureKing, you probably post like 2 words replies, and just seeking attention here. If you want to go then just go, if you decided you don’t want to go, fine we’re glad to have you back.

~ ewok

This is turning into a flame war.