I need your help.

ok well i quit playing runescape like 5 motnhs ago or so…but i have a friend that started playing again…he is making me want to play but i kinda dont…i need your help and you need to plz tell me your opinion on if i should start playing again or not. i gave all my items away when i quit… that was like 250k and some addys sets and stuff…i think my guy was a lvl 65 warrior dude thingy but i still have my account…i just dont have the stuff i use to…

Just think of it like you died in wildy, take advantage of either the axe drop in lumby, or the pick drop in barbarian village and either mine coal or cut willows or yews (depends on what wc lvl you are).

I say start playing again.

If you know your friend as a person who won’t play RS for that long then I say that it isn’t worth it… Sure, you’ll be helping him out with the basics and such and keep him company but if he quits in a month or two, you just got some stuff back for no reason… But if your friend is thinking of staying with RS for a year or so then I guess it couldn’t hurt… Just ask your friend if he’s gonna be occupied with RS for a while because then you can choose from the situations whether you should start back up again… Just a suggestion… BTW, I wasn’t trying to go against Rachet11’s idea, I just wanted to suggest if you, yourself, think it might be worth it to start back up for the time your friend is planning to play RS… Sorry if some of that didn’t make sense…