IcedEarth15324's Official Goal Thread!

"After I maxed I’ve been kind of just going around doing boss slayer and trying to get 120 attack, but never had any actual goals in place. So I’m going to use this thread to post and update my goals.

I’ll update it later with all the fancy pretty stuff, but for now here’s what my goals are:

120 Attack

120 Dungeoneering

120 Slayer

120 Range

Every god armor from treasure trails. Current Photo, including new drop tab

And here’s my gear tab for Slayer/PVM

Here’s links to my spreadsheets in google docs for my lists.

Slayer Log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lVmXNTxxjj1I1wk5dziOFl6MOjuSeg1vePyfpaxMdPY/edit?usp=sharing

Treasure Trail Log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xCFBdg4FnB9-5UrXki2u0rjrfavdzvDXu5WbzDvJSCU/edit?usp=sharing

Ascension Crossbow Build
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17jQiltk8gsW1HCPDh_BXIBbQ_-xL5MR5WNEkfQLhv1A/edit?usp=sharing"

I demand fancy pretty stuff man!

"I second Killakot!

Though, Iced… You could take about a year break so I can catch up. Obviously still hang out and stuff in FC, but hold off on doing anything."

“[QUOTE=”“bumike99, post: 1567343, member: 18443"”]I second Killakot!

Though, Iced… You could take about a year break so I can catch up. Obviously still hang out and stuff in FC, but hold off on doing anything.[/QUOTE]

Yea that’s not gonna happen haha. I just got a year membership, I’m not gonna waste it.

I also added in some pretty pictures. Once I finish my current slayer assignment I’ll post some more pictures."

"I’m never going to aim for 120, so demoralizing to see those bars :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw what about your 300M cash goal?
Also look forward to a (best of) clue log!"

I know I said it in game, but I’ll say it here as well - Can I have your bank? Please?

“[QUOTE=”“bumike99, post: 1567380, member: 18443"”]I know I said it in game, but I’ll say it here as well - Can I have your bank? Please?[/QUOTE]

That’s not even all of it =P"

":frowning:

Lol, you’re making me jealous. One day I’ll have a bank 1/10th the size of yours… one day!"

"I know I’m not at 5m slay xp yet, but I figured I’d at least show an update.

#1, best clue I’ve gotten in awhile:

#2, my current boss kill count.

#3, my current loot tab 3/9/15
"

"Your loot tab worth = my bank worth
Nice kill counts btw.

Sad that you got no dye :("

"Your boss count is in just insane. One day I hope to have half of what you currently have…

Grats on the clue reward, and still jealous of your bank. =P"

Awesome kill counts man. How come you haven’t tried out Vorago, Araxxi or Nex? I’ve always heard those are the most fun bosses to kill.

“[QUOTE=”“Pujols050, post: 1567472, member: 17641"”]Awesome kill counts man. How come you haven’t tried out Vorago, Araxxi or Nex? I’ve always heard those are the most fun bosses to kill.[/QUOTE]

I’ve tried Araxxi, died, tried to solo Nex, died. Going to use that new practice mode to really test out my skills. Haven’t tried to do Rago yet at all though, but Bumike and I were talking about it."

“[QUOTE=”“IcedEarth15324, post: 1567478, member: 509"”]I’ve tried Araxxi, died, tried to solo Nex, died. Going to use that new practice mode to really test out my skills. Haven’t tried to do Rago yet at all though, but Bumike and I were talking about it.[/QUOTE]
Even at max combat? Damn. Are they supposed to be killed in groups or do most people solo/duo them?"

“[QUOTE=”“Pujols050, post: 1567479, member: 17641"”]Even at max combat? Damn. Are they supposed to be killed in groups or do most people solo/duo them?[/QUOTE]

Araxxi is designed to be soled, or duo’ed (but is even more difficult) and it can be done, it’s just a matter of learning the mechanics. Same with Nex, it was designed to be killed as a team, but people can solo her, although it is supposed to be more fun in a team."

Looking good bud! I will be starting a slayer tab/goal pretty soon here. Just trying to get to an even 600 tasks in a row before I start it

“[QUOTE=”“bumike99, post: 1567471, member: 18443"”]Your boss count is in just insane. One day I hope to have half of what you currently have…

Grats on the clue reward, and still jealous of your bank. =P[/QUOTE]

Patience young padawan, one day you will have it too. And hell, you’ve done a great job with what you’ve gotten so far."

In about 10 years maybe, lol. Most of what I have though is from mining during Trah hour in Elf City.

Added links to my slayer, treasure trail, and ascension crossbow logs.

Going to be visiting those links a lot, haha.